University of Aberdeen

New Carnegie Court

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I'm in 26D in NCC....going to join the Fb site :smile:
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Reply 21
Hey :smile: I have been trying to join the fb group but have not been accepted yet and that. Was a few days ago, how long does it normally take? Thanks :smile:
Reply 22
Hey :smile: I have been trying to join the Facebook page but I have still not been accepted and that was a few days ago, does anybody know how long it normally takes to be accepted? Thanks :smile:
Reply 23
Hey :smile:
Im in # 29, anybody else in the 29 Corridor? Just so I know some folk i'm in with :biggrin:
Original post by CraizyG
Hey :smile:
Im in # 29, anybody else in the 29 Corridor? Just so I know some folk i'm in with :biggrin:

youll find people if you go join the new carnegie page on fb :smile:
Hello everyone, my accommodation offer came through today, Im in flat 87E
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 26
Hi everyone!! I haven't got my offer yet but I've been told I most probably will get accommodation at NCC. Is anybody doing Medicine and assigned to NCC? Because Forerstehill looks far away from it according to all the maps:frown:.
Reply 27
I'm in 86B. :smile:
Reply 28
heyy, I tried joining the fb page too and haven't been accepted yet.. thought it was just my comp lol. And yeaah i'm doing medicine too.. We'll find our way together! :smile:)
Reply 29
Hi I am in 82B!!!
Reply 30
Original post by Salal21
Hi everyone!! I haven't got my offer yet but I've been told I most probably will get accommodation at NCC. Is anybody doing Medicine and assigned to NCC? Because Forerstehill looks far away from it according to all the maps:frown:.

Hey, me too! I wanted the cheaper ones but by the time my place was confirmed they were full up. Pretty annoying but I'm excited now. To be honest, all the accommodation doesn't look that close but I'm sure we'll get round it. Buses or something
Hiya I'm in 69A :smile:
Original post by fabregassed
Theres a bus service from hillhead aswell.

Just thought I'd let those of you studying out at Forresterhill know that the number 6 bus which was running from Hillhead to Forresterhill won't be running from September 16th due to a shake up of the First Bus services. Apparently it was funded by the uni, who are no longer paying for it. There are a few other buses you can take to get out that way though :smile: if you look at the First Bus website it will tell you about the service changes and you can check out the maps and stuff to see which route best suits you.
Reply 33
I'm in 9A :smile:
Reply 34
Anyone doing International Relations?
Reply 35
Hiya, I'm in 7E. Anyone know what times we can get our keys?
Reply 36
Original post by HeatherHatter
Just thought I'd let those of you studying out at Forresterhill know that the number 6 bus which was running from Hillhead to Forresterhill won't be running from September 16th due to a shake up of the First Bus services. Apparently it was funded by the uni, who are no longer paying for it. There are a few other buses you can take to get out that way though :smile: if you look at the First Bus website it will tell you about the service changes and you can check out the maps and stuff to see which route best suits you.

I'm confused.....on the site it says that the number 6 goes from Hillhead of Seaton to Aberdeen Royal Hospital. There is no mention of this change atleast from what I have seen :s. Could u maybe send me a link ?

http://www.firstgroup.com/ukbus/aberdeen/journey_planning/timetables/index.php?operator=19&page=1&redirect=no
on here the number 6 still works
Original post by Salal21
I'm confused.....on the site it says that the number 6 goes from Hillhead of Seaton to Aberdeen Royal Hospital. There is no mention of this change atleast from what I have seen :s. Could u maybe send me a link ?

http://www.firstgroup.com/ukbus/aberdeen/journey_planning/timetables/index.php?operator=19&page=1&redirect=no
on here the number 6 still works

http://m.firstgroup.com/ukbus/aberdeen/updates/type/update/id/5251

Until the 16th of September, the bus is still running.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 38
Oh crappity crap crap. so what we gonna do to get there?
Original post by Salal21
Oh crappity crap crap. so what we gonna do to get there?

There are other buses :smile: The list of service changes tells you which buses run to the hospital and where else they will run to. The 23 goes past the hospital I think? It stops just outside Morrisons.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending