The Student Room Group

Why did God choose to give women all the pain? Does he really hate us that much?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I'd say it's about even :smile:
While us women have to deal with pushing a baby out of our bodies, man have to deal with us crushing their hands or whatever body part is closest in the process. It's a win-win :smile:
Honestly though, men have to deal with us, and we're a pain in the ass!
I think everything seems to even itself out. We have childbirth, which hurts like ****, or so I hear, and they have balls. Ours might be seen as the most painful, but theirs is more frequent.
We have periods, they have the awkward teenage years of getting boners at awkward times.
We have cramps, they have man flu.
They sometimes get paid more, but we can take months off and still get paid if we have a baby.

Each gender has it's benefits and flaws, but I don't think we suffer more than them, I think it's just a different kind of suffering.
Childbirth is very painful, yes, but it's also amazing. I'm so so glad I'm a woman. I got to experience my little ones growing inside me - I felt their kicks and helped them grow. It's kind of indescribable really. As awful as the pains are, it's something I feel grateful to have experienced.

I wouldn't swap being a woman for being a man, and this is coming from somebody who was literally bed-bound every month for 10 years from the most horrific period pains imaginable.
We're usually the main casualties of war.
Original post by hopingtobeadentist
Ok go on...

Well that was it really.
Reply 44
Original post by Laura1234567890
so.true.
i can't even think in any ways how men get it worse off than us!
they get better jobs, pay less on insurance, don't have to feel vulnerable walking alone at night in the dark etc etc
women live longer though so hey that's a gud'n right

lol, you're practically wrong on every pouint. There's more chance that you you will be beaten the **** out of or mugged if you're a man and alone at night than being raped, fact. Women pay less on car insurance, I can assure you women get it easier than men in many respects, i.e men are under much more pressure than women to earn more money and do jobs they hate, whereas women don't have this. Why do you think there are so many girls working in charity/HR/teachers? And don't give me the crap about gender inequality cos I even read an article the other day saying that men are inherently more ambititous than women from social pressures and thrown themselves more in at the deep end. A woman wrote the article and said women are often to blame themselves for not getting better jobs. Come at me?
Reply 45
Original post by Kaykee93
I'd say it's about even :smile:
While us women have to deal with pushing a baby out of our bodies, man have to deal with us crushing their hands or whatever body part is closest in the process. It's a win-win :smile:
Honestly though, men have to deal with us, and we're a pain in the ass!
I think everything seems to even itself out. We have childbirth, which hurts like ****, or so I hear, and they have balls. Ours might be seen as the most painful, but theirs is more frequent.
We have periods, they have the awkward teenage years of getting boners at awkward times.
We have cramps, they have man flu.
They sometimes get paid more, but we can take months off and still get paid if we have a baby.

Each gender has it's benefits and flaws, but I don't think we suffer more than them, I think it's just a different kind of suffering.

its more the career pressure for men of being expected to work harder and earn more than women
Original post by hiding12
lol, you're practically wrong on every pouint. There's more chance that you you will be beaten the **** out of or mugged if you're a man and alone at night than being raped, fact. Women pay less on car insurance, I can assure you women get it easier than men in many respects, i.e men are under much more pressure than women to earn more money and do jobs they hate, whereas women don't have this. Why do you think there are so many girls working in charity/HR/teachers? And don't give me the crap about gender inequality cos I even read an article the other day saying that men are inherently more ambititous than women from social pressures and thrown themselves more in at the deep end. A woman wrote the article and said women are often to blame themselves for not getting better jobs. Come at me?

ehh RUUDE
Reply 47
Original post by Laura1234567890
ehh RUUDE

rude? How come? No I was just saying men have their problems as well, granted it must be horrible having periods, cant argue with that
Reply 48
Because evolution is a b*tch
Yeah but we don't have to deal with getting boners at inappropriate times so it balances out.
Reply 50
woman is the biggest pain for man :smile:
Original post by Dand218
The girl who takes the bible as literal is telling someone else that something is stupid. That is rich

I'm not a Christian and I don't believe half the things in the bible are true including this.
Bible was made by men, no wonder it's sexist
Reply 52
If you read the Bible you will discover that actually yes, God really does hate women that much.
Original post by Bobifier
If you read the Bible you will discover that actually yes, God really does hate women that much.

God didn't create the Bible, Men did and those times men hated women and thought of them as worthless. And even though I agree that God may hate us, the evidence still wouldn't come from the Bible as God hasn't created it, as for any other holy book.
Why did God choose to give WOMEN all the pain from child birth, periods, he made us physically weaker, its more than 95% of people who get raped and sexually exploitated and sold as sex slaves are women. And do not give me the reason about Eve eating the apple because female animals have to go through child birth too and they didn't eat the apple.

Thanks for setting up this post it's so funny! Lets just say we can now see which TSR users are on their periods..
Original post by harrietx123x
Thanks for setting up this post it's so funny! Lets just say we can now see which TSR users are on their periods..

You fail to think whenever a girl is pissed off she's on her period.
This has been bugging me for years now and so apparently I must've been on my period continuously for the past few years.
You fail get over yourself.
You fail to think whenever a girl is pissed off she's on her period.
This has been bugging me for years now and so apparently I must've been on my period continuously for the past few years.
You fail get over yourself.

I'm just saying that some people here seem quite hormonal. I'm a girl, I know what it feels like.
Original post by harrietx123x
I'm just saying that some people here seem quite hormonal. I'm a girl, I know what it feels like.

You shouldn't judge someone's comments like that, maybe that's how they strongly feel about the subject or are naturally like that.
You shouldn't judge someone's comments like that, maybe that's how they strongly feel about the subject or are naturally like that.

It's in general, not aimed at anybody specifically. Sorry if I offended anybody in the process.
The only thing I really envy is that men seem to lack the constant instability of mood. Obviously it's worse when I'm on, but I mean I cried at every episode of how I met your mother that I saw the other day, then cried at that really famous Gatsby quote (beating ceaselessly against the current and so on) it just feels like a joke sometimes that I become completely unhinged for about a week every month.
But seriously, with negatives come benefits also- men have to try and reason with our crazy whilst we just bask in it :sexface:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Wildfire S A510e
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply