The Student Room Group

Why did God choose to give women all the pain? Does he really hate us that much?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by harrietx123x
It's in general, not aimed at anybody specifically. Sorry if I offended anybody in the process.

Ah it's okay :biggrin:
Reply 61
Original post by Laura1234567890
so.true.
i can't even think in any ways how men get it worse off than us!
they get better jobs, pay less on insurance, don't have to feel vulnerable walking alone at night in the dark etc etc
women live longer though so hey that's a gud'n right

Better jobs/Earning more - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwogDPh-Sow

>Point refuted.

Pay less on insurance - http://blog.insweb.com/2008/05/who_pays_more_for_car_insuranc.html

>Point refuted.

Your third point doesn't even make sense - there are going to be bad people wherever, murderers, thugs, and son on. Male rape is not a myth, in fact it's arguably worse because there's less support for victims of it as it's perceived as rare and funny if a man is overpowered by a woman, as if he were no longer a man.

With regards to living longer - women also have a lower retirement and state pension age, therefore that is sexual discrimination.

>Point refuted.

I suggest you construct a better argument, for lack of a better phrase.
Original post by xander93

>Point refuted.

Pay less on insurance - http://blog.insweb.com/2008/05/who_pays_more_for_car_insuranc.html

>Point refuted.

Your third point doesn't even make sense - there are going to be bad people wherever, murderers, thugs, and son on. Male rape is not a myth, in fact it's arguably worse because there's less support for victims of it as it's perceived as rare and funny if a man is overpowered by a woman, as if he were no longer a man.

With regards to living longer - women also have a lower retirement and state pension age, therefore that is sexual discrimination.

>Point refuted.

Actually she is right in some cases and so are you, don't think you are completely correct because your not.

No offence but the last thing you commented is pathetic, you don't have to get rude to people like that, if you want to say something, say it nicely.

Gosh TSR have so many annoying people
Reply 63
Original post by hopingtobeadentist
Actually she is right in some cases and so are you, don't think you are completely correct because your not.

No offence but the last thing you commented is pathetic, you don't have to get rude to people like that, if you want to say something, say it nicely.

Gosh TSR have so many annoying people

If she is right 'in some cases', please give examples and back up your points - otherwise, in the correct terminology, it is a rant, and not a coherent argument.

'No offence but' - that is one hell of a paradoxical statement. If you want to insult me, use your acerbic wit to do so in a manner that isn't unsubtly moronic. Why not try a backhanded compliment?

'Gosh TSR have so many annoying people'

Your closing ad hominem clearly shows your hypocritical nature so I don't know why you even bothered replying if you were just going to trip yourself up.
If she is right 'in some cases', please give examples and back up your points - otherwise, in the correct terminology, it is a rant, and not a coherent argument.

'No offence but' - that is one hell of a paradoxical statement. If you want to insult me, use your acerbic wit to do so in a manner that isn't unsubtly moronic. Why not try a backhanded compliment?

'Gosh TSR have so many annoying people'

Your closing ad hominem clearly shows your hypocritical nature so I don't know why you even bothered replying if you were just going to trip yourself up.

I said no offence because I don't want to insult you, I'm not pathetically rude like yourself.

She is right in some cases. I'm taking you don't really watch news do you?
Men get paid more in high professions and it was actually in the daily mail a few days ago, I don't know about the insurance but women can't actually go out late wearing whatever they want because it's not completely about rape, it's about being perverted on, you don't know how annoying and uncomfortable it is to experience men staring at your bum or tits continuously and the majority of them as well. However, it's not just late at nights, it's always in the day time as well, whereas, for men, you don't see them getting perverted on by women do you?

Think carefully before you speak.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 65
I said no offence because I don't want to insult you, I'm not pathetically rude like yourself.

She is right in some cases. I'm taking you don't really watch news do you?
Men get paid more in high professions and it was actually in the daily mail a few days ago, I don't know about the insurance but women can't actually go out late wearing whatever they want because it's not completely about rape, it's about being perverted on, you don't know how annoying and uncomfortable it is to experience men staring at your bum or tits continuously and the majority of them as well. However, it's not just late at nights, it's always in the day time as well, whereas, for men, you don't see them getting perverted on by women do you?

Think carefully before you speak.

I just about managed to wade through that incredibly interesting and well thought out chunk of literature that you have so eloquently produced.

Firstly, yet again - you have posted no evidence whatsoever - please link me to the articles in question.

'I don't know about insurance' - Then don't make stuff up, it's as simple as.

'Men get paid more in high professions' - Did you even read the article and video I posted? This has been disproven countless times. Men and women in the same job earn the same, but they generally have different jobs.

I've re-posted the link here so you don't have to go through all that effort of scrolling and clicking - here you are : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwogDPh-Sow

'women can't actually go out late wearing whatever they want' - Well I would hope so. If I went out wearing speedos of course I'd be ogled, I've no idea what else you would expect. Furthermore, as I've already said, sexual discrimination is not just biased against women. In fact, countless perverted old women have tried to harass me in nightclubs due to my age and gender, so seeing as that is a double-edged sword it effectively reduces your argument to little more than hearsay.

Besides 'in the daily mail' - ah, that everlasting beacon of hope, political correctness and high quality journalism if ever there was one. Try finding a less sensationalized publication to corroborate points, because last time I check, immigrants and terrorists don't actually cause cancer. Funny that.
I just about managed to wade through that incredibly interesting and well thought out chunk of literature that you have so eloquently produced.

Firstly, yet again - you have posted no evidence whatsoever - please link me to the articles in question.

'I don't know about insurance' - Then don't make stuff up, it's as simple as.

'Men get paid more in high professions' - Did you even read the article and video I posted? This has been disproven countless times. Men and women in the same job earn the same, but they generally have different jobs.

I've re-posted the link here so you don't have to go through all that effort of scrolling and clicking - here you are : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwogDPh-Sow

'women can't actually go out late wearing whatever they want' - Well I would hope so. If I went out wearing speedos of course I'd be ogled, I've no idea what else you would expect. Furthermore, as I've already said, sexual discrimination is not just biased against women. In fact, countless perverted old women have tried to harass me in nightclubs due to my age and gender, so seeing as that is a double-edged sword it effectively reduces your argument to little more than hearsay.

Besides 'in the daily mail' - ah, that everlasting beacon of hope, political correctness and high quality journalism if ever there was one. Try finding a less sensationalized publication to corroborate points, because last time I check, immigrants and terrorists don't actually cause cancer. Funny that.

That's in the night club, we get perved on every hour of the day. And women should wear whatever we want despite having men stare at us all day or not.

I've got loads of evidence against your point. I'm not not going to bother though, you're wasting my time.
I don't even know why I even bother to reply to this **** :/
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 67
That's in the night club, we get perved on every hour of the day. And women should wear whatever we want despite having men stare at us all day or not.

I've got loads of evidence against your point. I'm not not going to bother though, you're wasting my time.

Once more, you have failed to address any of my points, please see previous posts to see what is being discussed.

'I've got loads of evidence against your point. I'm not not going to bother though, you're wasting my time.' - Typical point worthy of your standard apath. "Aliens are real, I swear...I just can't prove it to you."

You're either just incredibly lazy or can't come to terms with the fact that someone who has a slightly better grasp of reality has blown your laughable argument out of the water without so much a return volley.

Well, let me say this now. Utterly decimating your ill-constructed tirade has been the highlight of my afternoon. I have almost enjoyed this debate as much as when I last argued with a garden twig about the pros and cons of the welfare state, and then I realised, the only commendable talent that you posess is that of being able to do an impression of somebody with no talent whatsoever.

Good day to you, Madame.

>Point refuted.

>Point refuted.

>Point refuted.

you need to stop talking down to women pal!

get off your freakin high horse and join the house of commons or something if you want a real debate
don't belittle me cause you think you're all up there with your world of knowledge
well i see google is your friend

i'm not assed about "constructing a better argument", i was just throwing my two cents in on a bloody student forum
don't get so defensive
Reply 69

Hold on, if a girl wears revealing clothing then they are going to ogled, that's obvious. Why would you wear that kind of stuff if you are uncomfortable with the idea of men staring at you? Why should 49% of the population act in a way different from what evolution programmed them to do just so you can go with plunging necklines?
Reply 70

Also, if you go to a nightclub then you are just asking to be perved on, since that is the place guys go to in order to pull.
Original post by amish94
Also, if you go to a nightclub then you are just asking to be perved on, since that is the place guys go to in order to pull.

Not really, no girl asks to be perved on, they go to the nightclub to have fun, have a laugh with their mates or even get sex cuz guys going there for sex is totally different from perving.

Perving is something unwanted and sex is
Original post by amish94
Hold on, if a girl wears revealing clothing then they are going to ogled, that's obvious. Why would you wear that kind of stuff if you are uncomfortable with the idea of men staring at you? Why should 49% of the population act in a way different from what evolution programmed them to do just so you can go with plunging necklines?

Because girls have the right to wear whatever they want. Just because they're getting perved on shouldn't stop them from doing what they want. Why should change things about them just cuz some men are ****ing dogs who can't control their dicks? Then they should stop perving you can't keep blaming women for getting perved on ffs
Why did God choose to give WOMEN all the pain from child birth, periods, he made us physically weaker, its more than 95% of people who get raped and sexually exploitated and sold as sex slaves are women. And do not give me the reason about Eve eating the apple because female animals have to go through child birth too and they didn't eat the apple.

God's not real, fyi.
Because girls have the right to wear whatever they want. Just because they're getting perved on shouldn't stop them from doing what they want. Why should change things about them just cuz some men are ****ing dogs who can't control their dicks? Then they should stop perving you can't keep blaming women for getting perved on ffs

If you wear a top that shows your cleavage, then the whole point is for your cleavage to be shown. The whole point of having something on show, is for others to look at it. There is nothing you can say to prove me wrong. If you have your cleavage out, I'm going to look to my hearts content.
Reply 75
Wow. Is this where all the girls are relieving their frustration? :smile: Haha well Please continue
Original post by mikestraws
If you wear a top that shows your cleavage, then the whole point is for your cleavage to be shown. The whole point of having something on show, is for others to look at it. There is nothing you can say to prove me wrong. If you have your cleavage out, I'm going to look to my hearts content.

I go out with my baggy trousers and hoodie on and I still get perved on, so how would you pick out my fault in this? Just go on...

Oh yeh and this was last Saturday by the way and I was just going Tesco hardly with any make-up or any of my boobs showing.

Show it's my fault from that. Just do it.
Original post by mikestraws
God's not real, fyi.

Prove it.

You can't make a judgement like that cause you have no rights. That's an opinion darling.
Reply 78
The Christian story goes that both men and women were cursed for eating fruit from the tree of knowledge. The man was cursed to toil in the fields, the woman was cursed to experience great pain during childbirth, and the snake was cursed to slither on its belly. Reading the story, one assumes the snake didn't look like a snake in the garden of eden. Because it's the God of the Bible, of course all descendents of these sinners must help to carry the burden of God's judicial wrath.
Wow! If this is what heterosexual and bisexual women has to deal with from their male partners then thank god for lesbians!!! Lol

Quick Reply

Latest