Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

iteeeeeeeee

Announcements Posted on
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    i'm rohan, 17 years old, currently studying psychology, law, business & history in my first year at college, i'm abit of a pessimistic, sarcastic **** in all honesty and that's about all i can be arsed to post about myself atm, if you have any questions (very unlikely) then feel free to ask...

peace xo
    • 164 followers

ReputationRep:
    :hello: Welcome to TSR!

:tsr:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rohannnnn)
    i'm rohan, 17 years old, currently studying psychology, law, business & history in my first year at college, i'm abit of a pessimistic, sarcastic **** in all honesty and that's about all i can be arsed to post about myself atm, if you have any questions (very unlikely) then feel free to ask...

peace xo
    I have a question. Why do you have such a stupid name?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arno111)
    I have a question. Why do you have such a stupid name?
    poor banter, i'd give that a 2/10 for effort.

i like my name, it's unique and it's good not sharing a name with anyone really apart from Rohan Marley and Rohan Ricketts (that i know of).

now i have a question...
    what gives you the right to quote me you pathetic little cretin?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    this is really random snd sorry to break up your "banter" but is psychology any good? xoxo
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shamziiee)
    this is really random snd sorry to break up your "banter" but is psychology any good? xoxo
    hardly banter, i don't know the person and they're either trying to troll horridly or being a general cock.

erm yeah out of the 4 subjects i take psychology is the one i enjoy the most, it's really interesting however remembering each psychologist for each topic/situation is a pain in the arse but i'd highly recommend it xo
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well I like your name, I wish I had a more unique name lol!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    hardly banter, i don't know the person and they're either trying to troll horridly or being a general cock.

erm yeah out of the 4 subjects i take psychology is the one i enjoy the most, it's really interesting however remembering each psychologist for each topic/situation is a pain in the arse but i'd highly recommend it xo
    Thank you! and aiight i'll be sure to consider it and haha i could tell he's wayy too cocky for his own good :L
    cheers babe xoxo
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannahb93)
    Well I like your name, I wish I had a more unique name lol!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    thanks i guess, nothing wrong with your name, i like how my introduction thread has diverted into a discussion about my name haha!

(Original post by shamziiee)
    Thank you! and aiight i'll be sure to consider it and haha i could tell he's wayy too cocky for his own good :L
    cheers babe xoxo
    yeah make sure you do, it'll help you out if you wanna take business aswell, both touch on some similar topics x
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    ahh cool then (: thank you and what did you expect lol the whole conversation started due to your name anyways.
    though i have to agree its lovely! xoxo
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Why has your name got 5 nus in it
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TrollerCoaster)
    Why has your name got 5 nus in it
    i'm afraid to say my name doesn't have 5 "National Union of Students" in it, sorry mate!!!!!!
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Welcome!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i'm afraid to say my name doesn't have 5 "National Union of Students" in it, sorry mate!!!!!!
    5 nes sorry
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    u coment on me and my post u have a sad post about ur life coz ur despret for freinds and boys atention i ask u is how u can call me sad for asking to meet new people but ur not sad buy puting a post for atention
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrblissett)
    u coment on me and my post u have a sad post about ur life coz ur despret for freinds and boys atention i ask u is how u can call me sad for asking to meet new people but ur not sad buy puting a post for atention
    jesus christ
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Welcome to here, Johan

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 7, 2012
New on TSR

Moving on from GCSEs

What advice would you give someone starting A-levels?

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.