The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham medicine advantage summer school 2012

Hey guys, just wondered if many of you were going?
I'm on my own and am catching the train from Doncaster so was just wondering where people were going from? :smile: x

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
If you're referring to the summer school thing from 1st - 6th July, then I'm going :smile:
I'm travelling with my parents, though, from Rotherham (and yeah, this is my first post, like, ever, so I'm still figuring out how the site works)
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Haha, mine too! But nah, mines on 23-25th but I think I have a friend going there called Suki, you might see her :smile:
Reply 3
Oh, that's cool! At least I'll (sort of) know somebody, then.
Original post by Alysha:)
Hey guys, just wondered if many of you were going?
I'm on my own and am catching the train from Doncaster so was just wondering where people were going from? :smile: x

I'm going :smile:, made me think I really need to book the train ticket.
Reply 5
Are you going on the 23-25th July? :smile:
Original post by Alysha:)
Are you going on the 23-25th July? :smile:

I'm going on the 23-25th July, are you? :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 7
Me and my friend Eleri are going :smile:
Reply 8
Me and sionziwonzi are coming
Reply 9
How much does this cost? If it's another one of these profit-from-paranoia schemes I'm going to kick off an a humungous rant...
I am going. i'm getting a train from london and i'm also going to be on my own :frown:
Reply 11
I'm going and I dont know anyone. I'm really nervouse and yep I am going on the 23 rd. I haven't really been away from anyone I know before so any advice please
Reply 12
Original post by blackraven
I am going. i'm getting a train from london and i'm also going to be on my own :frown:

Know how you feel I'm coming from Cardiff and I'm really nervouse scared I'll get homesick
What size lagguage do you think is reasonable to carry to this trip? I don't want to be the only one carrying around a large suitcase, after all it's only for 2 nights.

Original post by Daisymydarling
What size lagguage do you think is reasonable to carry to this trip? I don't want to be the only one carrying around a large suitcase, after all it's only for 2 nights.

I assume you get put up in halls here so it wouldn't really matter, but for 2 nights a holdall or rucksack would be more than enough :smile:
Original post by blackraven

Same lol :smile:

Original post by Happydude
How much does this cost? If it's another one of these profit-from-paranoia schemes I'm going to kick off an a humungous rant...

It's free
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Daisymydarling

Generally a rucksack is enough. Some people bring a rucksack and another small bag :smile:
Original post by Coconutter

It's free

Oh, good! Sorry for expecting it not to be. There are just so many money-grabbing companies out there though. I hope you have a good time :biggrin:
I'm just taking a holdall :smile: and yeah, I'm catching train from Sheffield on 23rd, I'll be on my own too. Loads of us will be so don't worry about it :3
Original post by ParadoxSocks
Generally a rucksack is enough. Some people bring a rucksack and another small bag :smile:

Alright . Thank you for your response :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending