Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Should I get a boob job?

This thread is sponsored by:
Announcements Posted on

I have always thought my top half was very disproportionate to my bottom half, I am only a B cup (and that's at a push) but have quite a fat arse for my build in my opinion.
    I don't want massive boobs, just something more in proportion :/
    Opinions?

Spoiler:
    Show

Just saw that there's another thread the opposite of this aha. Oh well.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    You don't need one, but it wouldn't be a disaster if you did have one either, as long as you don't go bigger than about an E.
    Ask yourself if you really, really want bigger boobs first.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Definitely not. Small boobs > fake boobs any day of the week.
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    personally i think theyre fine having tits that can deflect asteroids arent everything, be happy with your body, its good!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Your choice
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Are you serious?!
    You aren't even remotely out of proportion! I was expecting a nicki-minaj-style ass with a flat chest, you have neither of these and look quite normal!

If it makes you ridiculously self conscious and depressed then consider it, but you need to seriously want it to do something so dramatic
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Of course not. You've got a lovely slender body; you don't want blobs of fake fat anywhere near you.

Loads of girls would kill for your bodyshape -- or, at least, they ought to!

(Original post by Katterson)
    Are you serious?!
    You aren't even remotely out of proportion! I was expecting a nicki-minaj-style ass with a flat chest, you have neither of these and look quite normal!

If it makes you ridiculously self conscious and depressed then consider it, but you need to seriously want it to do something so dramatic
    In all fairness, my bum is bigger than in looks in the picture haha
    But ty
    Not like I could afford it at the moment anyway, and I'd feel like a massive hypocrite if I did get it done, because I think people are ridiculous when they're that obsessed with their appearance, but when you've been bullied about it since year 8... D:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    We can't tell unless you post a pic without your bra on :eek:

P.S most of my mates, including me prefer girls with small boobs So consider yourself lucky
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I think people are ridiculous when they're that obsessed with their appearance, but when you've been bullied about it since year 8... D:
    If people bullied you, they were the insecure ones, not you. I think you have a good figure, and big boobs might look obviously fake.

Your choice, but I think you have a good body (in the least pervy way possible here)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    In all fairness, my bum is bigger than in looks in the picture haha
    But ty
    Not like I could afford it at the moment anyway, and I'd feel like a massive hypocrite if I did get it done, because I think people are ridiculous when they're that obsessed with their appearance, but when you've been bullied about it since year 8... D:
    The worst thing you can do is doing something because of peer pressure or bullying.

If you seriously want to then go for it, but daamn girl you lookin' fine I wouldn't change a thing.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jismith1989)
    Of course not. You've got a lovely slender body; you don't want blobs of fake fat anywhere near you.

Loads of girls would kill for your bodyshape -- or, at least, they ought to!
    I agree with this dude because our body shape is similar ^^

(Original post by Gangee)
    We can't tell unless you post a pic without your bra on :eek:
    LOL nice try...

I think you have a very nice and proportionate body.Don't change it, there is no need to.
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    Speaking as another girl with body insecurities, I think you have a nice arse!
    I was wondering a similar question myself because although it sounds like I have a good size, sometimes when I put clothes on I feel like an A cup and it's really disheartening. Sometimes I go through phases where I'm okay with myself and this must be one of them because I've realised that it really... really does not matter what other people think of me or my chest. Just wear nice clothes, whether they show some chest or not and you will (hopefully) gain confidence from just dressing nicely.

I suppose what really put me off of the thought of getting a boob job is not only hearing my boyfriend say he loves my chest and doesn't want me to have surgery is that also I've heard that fake boobs feel like ****. I'd rather not have boobs that just feel weird :/ then I'd get even more self concious whenever my boyfriend touches them and I'd be constantly worrying if anyone can tell they're fake. No, I'm okay thank you. I hope you find comfort in your body, I know my opinion won't change yours but I think you look nice and if you wear the right clothes then you'll always look nice, boobs or no boobs.

(Original post by sliceofcake)
    Speaking as another girl with body insecurities, I think you have a nice arse!
    I was wondering a similar question myself because although it sounds like I have a good size, sometimes when I put clothes on I feel like an A cup and it's really disheartening. Sometimes I go through phases where I'm okay with myself and this must be one of them because I've realised that it really... really does not matter what other people think of me or my chest. Just wear nice clothes, whether they show some chest or not and you will (hopefully) gain confidence from just dressing nicely.

I suppose what really put me off of the thought of getting a boob job is not only hearing my boyfriend say he loves my chest and doesn't want me to have surgery is that also I've heard that fake boobs feel like ****. I'd rather not have boobs that just feel weird :/ then I'd get even more self concious whenever my boyfriend touches them and I'd be constantly worrying if anyone can tell they're fake. No, I'm okay thank you. I hope you find comfort in your body, I know my opinion won't change yours but I think you look nice and if you wear the right clothes then you'll always look nice, boobs or no boobs.
    Well thank you, I don't mind my bum, just wish my boobs matched aha...
    You make a valid point with the way they feel, does not sound nice.

I'm glad you've found the confidence, good on you
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well thank you, I don't mind my bum, just wish my boobs matched aha...
    You make a valid point with the way they feel, does not sound nice.

I'm glad you've found the confidence, good on you
    Haha, thank you but I'm not sure how long this will last, my confidence goes up and down just like most people, I imagine!

(Original post by sliceofcake)
    Haha, thank you but I'm not sure how long this will last, my confidence goes up and down just like most people, I imagine!
    It's the same for me, hope yours lasts though.

As a 28H I'd say that you look absolutely amazing. Trust me, big boobs/small body combo can be a nightmare! From your pic it looks like you're absolutely in proportion and if you're really conscious then there are those bras which make you like 2 sizes bigger apparently.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think I speak for all of TSR when I say we need more threads like this

Na but seriously, absolutely nothing wrong at all. Very nice body I'd say actually.

I would also like to take this opportunity to make a point that is seldom made: as a guy, I have nothing against small boobs at all. I quite like them. For me, it's all about proportionality. As long as they are reasonably proportionate, you're winning. I don't necessarily find the bigger the better, especially if they're fake.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 31, 2012
New on TSR

GCSE results day

Waiting for your grades? Let off some steam in our results chat megathread

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.