The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Knogle
Going by statistics this year, it probably is.

BUT, give it a shot, really. It's just one option, and you never know what other factors they might look at when deciding whether to make you an offer.

Going by what statistics? As far as I know there aren't any.

As valuable as peoples' opinions on here are, we're talking about a very small percentage of applicants.

The way I see it is that you have nothing to lose by applying. If you want to go there, write the best damn form you can and then you'll know, for certain, whether or not that's 'good' enough.

Best of luck! x
Reply 21
I have been reading the posts on the LSE forum diligently, and it seems like anyone without 7-8A* at GCSEs was rejected.

But that might not apply for law, I can't remember.
Ethereal
Write to them and ask. As above, we aren't admissions tutors there!

They would most likely say yes, you know...their widening participation scheme. Moreover those grades aren't bad too.
Reply 23
Deathscythe HG
They would most likely say yes, you know...their widening participation scheme. Moreover those grades aren't bad too.

Maybe, maybe not. However, as we do not work there, anything we say either way is pure conjecture. One of the things you will learn on your LL.B is only to refer to authoratative sources which in this case would be LSE directly.
Reply 24
don't let GCSE grades put u off.

i got 2A*, 5A, 2B and I got accepted into the LLB program with a conditional offer of AAB.
suprising i know. but i'm doing well here. can keep up with the work.

so i say if u really want LSE go ahead and apply. if u want it really bad u'll get it :biggrin:

good luck!
Reply 25
Leifde
don't let GCSE grades put u off.

i got 2A*, 5A, 2B and I got accepted into the LLB program with a conditional offer of AAB.
suprising i know. but i'm doing well here. can keep up with the work.

so i say if u really want LSE go ahead and apply. if u want it really bad u'll get it :biggrin:

good luck!

Cheers for that success story! :banana:

Latest

Trending

Trending