Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Help, uneven breasts :|

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi I am 17, I think my breasts are uneven The left one seems to be fine, it feels full but the right one doesn't feel full, it is a little smaller and the clevage line for it start lower than the left one which looks weird

Is there anything I can do?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    First of all don't worry! Supposedly most girls have uneven breasts with the left one usually being bigger than the right, so what you're experiencing is completely normal. I think its got something to do with oestrogen levels and different rates of growth. A lot of the time the difference in size evens out as you get older, usually by the age of 21.

If you're feeling really self-conscious about it some girls get inserts to put in their bras to even things out. You could maybe talk to one of the women in lingere shops or departments; they might be able to recommend specific bras to help with the clevage line. Try and remember even though it might seem really obvious to you most people won't even notice! Hope that helps
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I really wouldn't worry about it, it's quite normal. Most people are generally a bit asymmetrical; it's probably not even at all noticeable to other people.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    1. At that age you're probably still developing, so they may even out.
    2. Most people have slightly uneven breasts.
    3. Some people, me for one, find most breasts attractive whether they are even or not. *awaits granny comments*
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    not sure what you mean, can you post a picture?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Okay thank you all
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiwipomme)
    First of all don't worry! Supposedly most girls have uneven breasts with the left one usually being bigger than the right, so what you're experiencing is completely normal. I think its got something to do with oestrogen levels and different rates of growth. A lot of the time the difference in size evens out as you get older, usually by the age of 21.

If you're feeling really self-conscious about it some girls get inserts to put in their bras to even things out. You could maybe talk to one of the women in lingere shops or departments; they might be able to recommend specific bras to help with the clevage line. Try and remember even though it might seem really obvious to you most people won't even notice! Hope that helps
    So its normal that my right one is like below the left one abit, do you understand what I mean:confused:? (Not talking about size now)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flyingclouds12)
    So its normal that my right one is like below the left one abit, do you understand what I mean:confused:? (Not talking about size now)
    I would think so but I'm not a doctor so I can't say for certain! From what I understand breasts can be uneven in size and location (not sure that's the right word but you know what I mean!) and it's still completely normal. If you're really worried you could get checked out by your GP to put your mind at rest
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiwipomme)
    I would think so but I'm not a doctor so I can't say for certain! From what I understand breasts can be uneven in size and location (not sure that's the right word but you know what I mean!) and it's still completely normal. If you're really worried you could get checked out by your GP to put your mind at rest
    Uneven location I think My GP is useless so I guess I am stuck with this and hope it goes normal itself
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Is your spine curved?? Or you've got uneven shoulders? My cousin has a curved spine and she has the same breast problem as you.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully it will but even if it doesn't you're not alone!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Probably worrying about nothing
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    photo?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iw974315)
    Is your spine curved?? Or you've got uneven shoulders? My cousin has a curved spine and she has the same breast problem as you.
    I think my shoulders are normal, no I dont have a curved spine

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 31, 2012
New on TSR

Find out what year 11 is like

Going into year 11? Students who did it last year share what to expect.

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.