The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Can't find Student ID! Help! :(

Hi,

The accomodation form I'm filling out requests for my student ID. It says it can be "found on page 2 of your offer letter", but all there is on the second page of the letter I got from Nottingham is some financial advice. >.<

I've dug around the forum, but can't find a solution. Apparently it's a 7-digit code? The only thing I could find which could be it is on the top left corner of page 1 of my offer letter, directly opposite the Nottingham logo. It goes like "0115 8230046". Are the last 7 digits my student ID...?

Would be really grateful if anyone could confirm this or tell me how else I can find my student ID! :frown:
Reply 1
Original post by williwill
Hi,

The accomodation form I'm filling out requests for my student ID. It says it can be "found on page 2 of your offer letter", but all there is on the second page of the letter I got from Nottingham is some financial advice. >.<

I've dug around the forum, but can't find a solution. Apparently it's a 7-digit code? The only thing I could find which could be it is on the top left corner of page 1 of my offer letter, directly opposite the Nottingham logo. It goes like "0115 8230046". Are the last 7 digits my student ID...?

Would be really grateful if anyone could confirm this or tell me how else I can find my student ID! :frown:

That's a phone number (Nottingham's area code is 0115). Your student ID will probably start with 41.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by williwill
Hi,

Dude, i'm in the exact same position as you. So confused \: let me know if you've had any success since.

Jonny
I have this problem right now. What did you do in the end? Did you find it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending