The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

Welcome to the new London South bank University forum

Scroll to see replies

Is anybody taking a Business & Management studies course at LSBU this September? Anyone? :hellloo:
London
Reply 141
Hi, I have been offered a place at LSBU to study therapeutic radiography bsc, starting from September 2014, but the thing is that I am confused on how to apply for the DBS check because there's no clarification on the uni's website, I will be really grateful if someone can help me out on how to apply online through the uni.

Thank you
Reply 142
Original post by m@khan
Hi, I have been offered a place at LSBU to study therapeutic radiography bsc, starting from September 2014, but the thing is that I am confused on how to apply for the DBS check because there's no clarification on the uni's website, I will be really grateful if someone can help me out on how to apply online through the uni.

Thank you

After you accept the offer they will send you an email and explain what you have to do.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 143
Hey,
anyone else planning on studying Digital Photography at LSBU in September? x
Hi

Yes I plan to study at LSBU this september, quite nervous haha :smile: x

stephenthomasphotography.com
Reply 145
Original post by Emilyyycxox
Hey :smile: im starting adult nursing in September if i get the grades :biggrin: anyone else doing adult nursing?

Hi
Is it for September 2014, because am also starting adult nursing in September 2014 at havering campus if i get the grades.
Reply 146
Hi
Is there anyone starting to study adult nursing in September 2014 at havering campus?
Reply 147
Original post by AudreyO
Hi
Is there anyone starting to study adult nursing in September 2014 at havering campus?

Me :biggrin:
Reply 148
Original post by Kuromyu
Me :biggrin:

okay gud:smile:, do you live locally?
Reply 149
Original post by AudreyO
okay gud:smile:, do you live locally?

I live around Ilford so it's like a 15 minute drive.
Reply 150
okay, so you drive. I live in Dagenham
Reply 151
okay, so you drive. I live in Dagenham
Reply 152
Original post by stephenthomas
Hi

Yes I plan to study at LSBU this september, quite nervous haha :smile: x

stephenthomasphotography.com

Hi, those images are great! heres a link to my photography portfolio: https://flic.kr/ps/21VNYs

i know the feeling, although i cant wait at the same time:smile:

what course are you doing? iv got a offer to do digital photography BA(hons) you never know we might be in the same class!?! where are you from?

Aroni
Original post by inora8
Hi, those images are great! heres a link to my photography portfolio: https://flic.kr/ps/21VNYs

i know the feeling, although i cant wait at the same time:smile:

what course are you doing? iv got a offer to do digital photography BA(hons) you never know we might be in the same class!?! where are you from?

Aroni

Yeah I'm doing the same course, although I am slightly worried due to all the negative reviews and ranking. yeaah we could be :biggrin:. I've e-mailed UAL asking for a place so hopefully they accept, it might be a little late :/. I am from Manchester, yourself?
Reply 154
Yeah I'm doing the same course, although I am slightly worried due to all the negative reviews and ranking. yeaah we could be :biggrin:. I've e-mailed UAL asking for a place so hopefully they accept, it might be a little late :/. I am from Manchester, yourself?

ah yeah same, although when i looked around and attended their applicants day, i did get a good feel about the place, so im hoping it holds up to good expectations:smile:
aww, yeah i applied to UAL for fashion photography, got a reply last week but they declined me, but best of hopes for you :smile:
ahh fairr, im from margate in kent, so the opposite direction to you haha :smile:
Original post by inora8
ah yeah same, although when i looked around and attended their applicants day, i did get a good feel about the place, so im hoping it holds up to good expectations:smile:
aww, yeah i applied to UAL for fashion photography, got a reply last week but they declined me, but best of hopes for you :smile:
ahh fairr, im from margate in kent, so the opposite direction to you haha :smile:

Yeah same, I attended the open day, two of them hahaa. It looked okay, I was quite disappointed that they didn't offer studio tours though. I got rejected from there too hahha but a re-applied with a better follio and applied at LCC. https://www.flickr.com/photos/93987095@N06/ thank you I need alll the luck I can get :P so you're travelling quite far! what accommodation did you apply for?? :smile:
Hi
anyone planning on studying chemical and process engineering this September :smile::smile:
Reply 157
Yeah same, I attended the open day, two of them hahaa. It looked okay, I was quite disappointed that they didn't offer studio tours though. I got rejected from there too hahha but a re-applied with a better follio and applied at LCC. https://www.flickr.com/photos/93987095@N06/ thank you I need alll the luck I can get :P so you're travelling quite far! what accommodation did you apply for?? :smile:

ooh, nice photos,
well 2 hours train so its not that bad really,
i think my first choice of accomodation is McLaren house, asthough i havent heard anything back from them yet about it even though iv accepted them as my firm choice :s-smilie: hopefully their just waiting till results day to give out any information.
Reply 158
Original post by AudreyO
Hi
Is it for September 2014, because am also starting adult nursing in September 2014 at havering campus if i get the grades.

hey :wink: I'm starting adult nursing in September aswell :smile:)
Reply 159
Hey :wink: I'm starting adult nursing at southwark campus in September
Would be nice to meet few people before I'll go there

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending