The Student Room Group

How much would you say you drink during pre-drinks?

Generally interested if anyones the same as me, usually I drink a 70cl bottle of spirits usually either; Vodka, Jagermeister or Sambucca and mix it with something whilst doing shots. If I'm sharing the bottle with someone, I'll usually drink some beers to start with then just do shots.

What about everyone else??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Enough to get tipsy but not drunk :dontknow:
Reply 2
24 cans of lager or 1 litre of vodka depends....:colone:
Original post by krussel
Generally interested if anyones the same as me, usually I drink a 70cl bottle of spirits usually either; Vodka, Jagermeister or Sambucca and mix it with something whilst doing shots. If I'm sharing the bottle with someone, I'll usually drink some beers to start with then just do shots.

What about everyone else??

I sounds like your pre drinks will get you fairly comatose...
Reply 4
Original post by mono217
24 cans of lager or 1 litre of vodka depends....:colone:

On how much you want them to pump out of your stomach in the end?
**** pre-drinking. whenever I do that I end up in a proper state. numerous harsh lessons have finally been learned.
Original post by Lollyage
Enough to get tipsy but not drunk :dontknow:

Fair doo's, naht enough for me though!!
Original post by apolocreed
I sounds like your pre drinks will get you fairly comatose...

Yeah it does...but thats the idea haha, can't deal with town or parties even when I'm not as drunk as everyone else.
Original post by SnoochToTheBooch
**** pre-drinking. whenever I do that I end up in a proper state. numerous harsh lessons have finally been learned.

Thats what loads of my friends say, costs a lot more though! Although, my friends have also learned numerous lessons..I've been in a similar bad way but nothings happened to me as of yet
Original post by krussel
Yeah it does...but thats the idea haha, can't deal with town or parties even when I'm not as drunk as everyone else.

I know what you mean, suddenly sobering up somewhere and asking yourself...'what the hell am i doing here'
Reply 10
i usaully just have 1 or two drinks (mabye a pint in all?)
wich usaully gets me fresh.
usaully have something to eat before hand to!
Reply 11
3 Cans of Strongbow and normally about a quarter bottle of vodka.
Original post by apolocreed
I know what you mean, suddenly sobering up somewhere and asking yourself...'what the hell am i doing here'

Yeah its the worst, at that point I'm usually gagging for some fried food which I will do anything for
Original post by chill543
i usaully just have 1 or two drinks (mabye a pint in all?)
wich usaully gets me fresh.
usaully have something to eat before hand to!

Man that wouldn't even get me fresh, unless you don't aim on getting off your face then I guess that makes sense.
Reply 14
Original post by krussel
Man that wouldn't even get me fresh, unless you don't aim on getting off your face then I guess that makes sense.

yeah usaully i dont get off my face, i usaully get drunk anough to be able to find somebody fun to talk to (if at a party), and drink with them tbf :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
One Corona :3, erm... Maybe one bottle of Vodka (either straight or mixed with Fanta orange)...
Or Ginger beer on its own (for jokes aha)
2 beers and 2 shots of vodka, enough to get me in the mood.
Probably about 400-500ml of vodka, or a litre of wine or vermouth.

I like to be at that very very fine line between tipsy and drunk. As such I rarely buy any drinks in town but I act sober enough to be let in clubs.

However, like I said it's a very fine line, and I often fail and thus don't make it out. I even gained a reputation for not making it out. :frown:
Reply 18
Generally not very much as by the time we've met up for pre-drinks we're going out soon, so maybe a cider and a glass of wine. Don't want to go out that drunk!
Original post by SnoochToTheBooch

But drinking out is so expensive (except at student bar) :s-smilie:

Also, I drink a couple of ciders maybe. If drinking vodka I'll have about three shots

Quick Reply

Latest