Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Desperate Housewives- Coming to an end :/

Announcements Posted on
Applying to uni this year? Check out our new personal statement advice hub 28-11-2014
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    NOO!!!!

Only two more episodes to go until the greatest TV programme of all time dies- saddd timmeesss

:/ :/
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Bet they all go to jail...
    I really hope Tom & Lynette get back together though...

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Wildfire S A510e
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RetroRocker)
    Bet they all go to jail...
    I really hope Tom & Lynette get back together though...

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Wildfire S A510e
    I want Tom and Lynette to get back together too! I feel so sad though now that Mike is gone
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Already seen the finale but I won't spoil anything! All I will say is that Edie is noticeably absent from one scene... I'm quite sad its finished but it had lost steam over the years.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ninth2)
    Already seen the finale but I won't spoil anything! All I will say is that Edie is noticeably absent from one scene... I'm quite sad its finished but it had lost steam over the years.
    OMG I totally know what you're on about! I completely forgot that she wasn't there!!!!! But anyways it was a really good season and a good ending!
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ninth2)
    I was so shocked and annoyed that she wasn't there! I mean they had people there who made hardly any impact to the show at all, and she was in it for ages!
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    The way the trial ended was such a cop out, lawds.

I haven't cared about this show in years yet I just watched the second-last episode and cried twice :erm:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ok now your tempting me to go watch the ending online...!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I know, I'm going to miss this show so much

(Original post by LSD)
    I was so shocked and annoyed that she wasn't there! I mean they had people there who made hardly any impact to the show at all, and she was in it for ages!
    Yeah, but she's in the middle of a court case with the creators, so I'm not altogether suprised :p:
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    I found the last episode a disappointment tbh. Some of the characters they bought back at the end I totally forgot about: Nora, Ellie etc etc
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jelephant)
    Yeah, but she's in the middle of a court case with the creators, so I'm not altogether suprised :p:
    Seriously? Why? I think I heard something about that agessss ago but I don't know what it's about.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LSD)
    Seriously? Why? I think I heard something about that agessss ago but I don't know what it's about.
    Apparently they got into an argument over the script and he hit her, then he fired her when she spoke out about it or something like that. I think the assult case has been dropped but the unfair dismissal was ongoing last I heard about it :dontknow:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk)
    I found the last episode a disappointment tbh. Some of the characters they bought back at the end I totally forgot about: Nora, Ellie etc etc
    I thought it was one of the best episodes they have done in ages. Season 8 on the whole I think was the best since the 5 year time jump though The ending is quite good just not what I expected exactly!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Kathryn joosten the actress who played mrs mclusky has just passed away from cancer sad seeing her last storylines in the show and knowing what has happened to her
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    RIP Desperate Housewives (and Mrs McCluskey)
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    rip kathryn :/
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Finally the last episode will air in the UK this Sunday (10th June) I find it hilarious that we're so behind the US , albeit by a few hours if you watch it online.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 8, 2012
New on TSR

Vote for your favourite Christmas film

Win a bundle of Xmas DVDs

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki TV section

Quick link:

Unanswered TV threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.