Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hello my fellow students!

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey, hey!

Well, it is coming to that stressful time of the year. The time were my head lives in the book, I see, hear and breathe nothing but A-Level and it is a sprint to the finish line to enjoy the summer ahead! So what a better time to join The Student Room!

Ok, that was a cheesy opening. Pfft, English language student syndrome! Anyway, my name is Kat and I'm currently studying A-Level to hopefully get a university place! *Fingers crossed*

My interests include the typical student likes. Playing on my x-box (Another reason why I'm excited to get exams out the way. My beloved Skyrim), chilling, hanging around with friend. Maybe something a bit more interesting is that I like to write short stories and blog. I like drama and I'm currently attending Halewood Youth Theatre.
    I don't want to babble on. If you would like to know anything else just ask! That is how the best information is always found

Anyway, time for the real purpose for why I am here! How are you all coping with your exams? It doesn't matter if you are GCSE, A-Level or degree level - it is always nice to get a mixed opinion on things and I'm interested to hear from other students on the site!

Alright, I'm babbling even more now. Hope to hear from some of you
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey there!

Where are you hoping to study?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I hope to go to Liverpool John Moores University to study English and Creative Writing. My brother went there and I quite a few people who I look up to also studied at the Uni so I think I'll jump on the band wagon. Beside's on the open days it was amazing!

How about you?
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Welcome!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Thank you Jubba!
    • 168 followers

ReputationRep:
    :hello: Welcome to TSR!

:tsr:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    That sounds cool :-) creative writing! Are you writing anything at the moment? I'm an aspiring novelist :-)
    X

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 1, 2012
New on TSR

GCSE mocks revision

Talk study tips this weekend

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.