Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who do you think looks better?

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
  • View Poll Results: Which style should I go with?
    Kim Kardashian's
    41.54%
    Nina Dobrev's
    58.46%

• 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	016152dca69911e181bd12313817987b_7.jpg 
Views:	565 
Size:	91.3 KB 
ID:	153136

I'm deciding on a style to wear to a ball at my uni later this month and am planning to copy either of these two as I've seen similiar dresses (although in different colours and slightly shorter) that I like online. However I can't decide which looks better... opinions please?
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ezekiella)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	016152dca69911e181bd12313817987b_7.jpg 
Views:	565 
Size:	91.3 KB 
ID:	153136

I'm deciding on a style to wear to a ball at my uni later this month and am planning to copy either of these two as I've seen similiar dresses (although in different colours and slightly shorter) that I like online. However I can't decide which looks better... opinions please?
    Every dress suits certain people and looks ugly on some others! Just because the dress on the left suits well on the girl on the left it doesn't mean it will suit the girl on the right and vice versa! So, really, you must know better than any one of us here which suits you the best!

Have Fun!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    We'd be able to judge better if it were a comparison of you wearing the two types of dress.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pseudo-truth)
    We'd be able to judge better if it were a comparison of you wearing the two types of dress.
    I'd have done that if possible but I don't have time to go and try them on as the nearest stores are in London :/
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ezekiella)
    I'd have done that if possible but I don't have time to go and try them on as the nearest stores are in London :/
    Well, okay. Based on figure alone, I'd say that if you had a curvier, busty figure, then Kardashian's would be best If you're more athletic, go for the other one.

Either way, I'm sure you'll look lovely.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Not that Kim K doesn't look nice but I'm not keen on the colour and the other photo just seems to have some kind of wow factor to it.
    Either is very nice though
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well the one on the left seems to make Kim's waist look quite wide, and the other dress looks a bit cheap So, I'd go for the first one but only if you have a small waist.
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    I like the look if the first one.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Kim Kardashian. I wouldn't mind looking like either though.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    The first one definitely amplifies those wide juicy child bearing hips
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think the first one in maybe a different colour, or the second one if it was less sequin'y

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    kimmi k has a nicer dress though i don't think it quite suits her... though she could wear a dress made from garbage and look good.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ahh still can't decide! Thanks for all the votes people, it looks like they're almost equal though :/
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    from these two ninas dress on the right looks better.. but why don't you check out the other dresses she has worn.. they are BEAUTIFUL and much better than these too.. anyways good luck with your dress hunting

edit: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kate-middleton-teal-2.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	125.6 KB 
ID:	154071

See if you can find the above dress anywhere... if you do please let me know as well
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by godknows)
    from these two ninas dress on the right looks better.. but why don't you check out the other dresses she has worn.. they are BEAUTIFUL and much better than these too.. anyways good luck with your dress hunting

edit: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kate-middleton-teal-2.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	125.6 KB 
ID:	154071

See if you can find the above dress anywhere... if you do please let me know as well
    Thanks! Btw that dress is by Jenny Packham:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...a-concert.html
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Nina! but i'm biased haha

I don't really like either dress that much, just think Nina looks 100% better in anything.
    I prefer the dark blue but I don't like the sequins.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Who the heck are these people?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Kim looks kinda on the 'big girl' side in that pic:/ dress doesn't do her any favours!
    Looove the dress on the right!!!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 7, 2012
New on TSR

Join the Welcome Squad

Become a part of the TSR team!

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.