Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

failed my practical test twice.. bleuguguheugdfsubhdjnf

Announcements Posted on
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    yeah so i failed twice and its so longgggggggggg till another test its so annoying and if it hadn't been for one car i would have parrrrrrsed anyone else feeling the burn?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Its a pisstake eh? but oh well thats the way it goes, i'm sure you'll do better next time! Just one major?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry.

How did you fail? What did that car do that you feel contributed to it?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i had like 2 minors and yeah just the one major, well i should of waited for this random car zooming round a corner but next time!!!!! the waiting list is sooooo long though, i keep refreshing for cancellations
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Got my 3rd soon, first two had such picky instructors! Kinda not too bothered if I pass or not this time, which is good I guess because ill be more relaxed when the time comes to take the test.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I think its probably better having a few tries so you relax into it, the only annoying thing is the money each time
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry, you'll get it eventually at least now you know what to expect. To be honest, the only reason I passed my test was because I got piss easy show me tell me questions and a turn in the road for my manoeuvre (the only one I can do perfectly).

And I know what you mean about the money. My parents had to pay for my test because I couldn't afford it. I'm really glad I passed the first time.
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    I remember taking my test, my foot was going crazy cos I was shaking so badly, trying to put my foot on the clutch and it was just going up and down massively...

Somehow passed but only just, got a fair few minors.

A lot of it depends on your test person I suppose, they can be complete chiefs just looking to fail you at the first opportunity or be a bit understanding...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gupta-mhm-mhm-mhm)
    Yeah I think its probably better having a few tries so you relax into it, the only annoying thing is the money each time
    a few tries = lol
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tans8701)
    a few tries = lol
    lol indeed im BMF
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    It's fine my dear, I already got international license for 9 years and failed twice now ;/
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    You can't really blame the other car for you failing ... But anyway, good luck next time.
    • 21 followers

ReputationRep:
    Chin up, I've failed three times now haha. My nerves just get the better of me.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medic86)
    It's fine my dear, I already got international license for 9 years and failed twice now ;/

PS: try wearing a skirt when going to the next test ;p
    This isn't the first time you've said this. You must think you're hilarious.
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    the best drivers fail afew times
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I'm in the same position, I've failed my test twice. Really annoying! Going to get my exams over and then hopefully will be able to pass at some point before July so I can visit my friends over the summer holidays!
    It's so annoying that I've not passed yet but I really am a terrible driver...

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 13, 2012
New on TSR

Writing your personal statement

Our free PS builder tool makes it easy

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered learning to drive

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.