The Student Room Group

Nursing degree as an international student

First, I really wanna commend what everyone is doing here...I like the harmony and i hope i get to see someone to attend to my curious question too. I have this big interest to become a nurse when i grow up but I couldn't get the admission when i wanted to get in the university, so i went for a different course. Am now considering coming into the UK to get a nursing degree as an international student. Please can anyone recommend any good school that considers international students as i keep reading about UK-EU restrictions and am not a citizen of either. Will my first degree in Biomedical sciences be an advantage?

I would really appreciate any contribution and suggestion. I am still aiming at getting in by FALL this year.
Reply 1
being an international student doesn't really make any difference in terms of admission, only in terms of the fees you pay.The restrictions are mostly in order to keep international students off, that don't really intend to study but work instead.

Here are the ranks for the best programmes in the U.K
http://www.university-list.net/uk/rank/univ-10040-1.htm
Thanks for the swift response..Recently, I stumbled on some websites and discovered most universities have the discipline for people in the UK and EU citizens only. In addition, have mailed some schools at a time and i got the same response. I will check the link you pasted and i hope to find helpful information.

I hope i get more contributions too.

Quick Reply

Latest