The Student Room Group

Help condom burst at brothel

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Maybe don't go to brothels in the first place?
TROLL

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 22
Original post by Anonymous
I never ejaculated and my penis was too big to be fully inserted in her

If she can get a babies head out she could certainly get your penis in!
Original post by Orphan
If she can get a babies head out she could certainly get your penis in!

Not the case. Some girls pussies are not 'deep' enough for full penetration. I have the same problem with shorter girls.
troll
Original post by BillyBongos
Do people know that there is NO VERIFIABLE test for HIV - go look it up

what do you mean? how are people diagnosed with it the???
Why the **** were you in a brothel
And the prize for the stupidest question goes to...
Reply 28
Original post by Anonymous
Well today I went to a brothel. I had sex was having sex with the woman and we went to change position and found out the condom burst. I asked to owner and she said the women are tested every week for diseases and she said it happens occasionally and there's absolutely nothing to worry about. I never ejaculated and my penis was too big to be fully inserted in her

1)What is the probability that I have contracted HIV?
2) What is the probability that she is pregnant?

You sound like a virgin?

Points being:
chances are, if she insists you have to use condoms and/or she has no interest in not using one, then she's probably more clean than every other girl in a nightclub. Brothel girls shower themselves religously after every man in order to help stay clean from infections of the skin.

you or she lied about getting checked up every week. They get tested every 1-3 months, some longer. If she did say every week its to try ease your mind.

Your penis was too big for not only just any prostitute but one that works in a brothel who potentially gets banged by over 10 men on the days she works there, she has had all size ranges of penis's in her time, and you sound like one of the biggest penis's she's ever had? I dont think so, not a chance.

You never ejaculated in her. As if that makes any difference whether you catch something?

Probability that she's pregnant? None. She'd be a baby making machine if these things happen occasionally... go figure.
Where was the brothel?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad

Quick Reply

Latest