Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

UK should follow Israel's example in deporting criminal immigrants

Announcements Posted on
We're up for a Webby! Vote TSR to help us win. 10-04-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-18292716

Looks like the Jews actually have some sense. They are deporting illegal migrants who commit crimes and sexually harass the native population.
    Now why can't the UK do that?
    You'd have anti-racist white guilt riots on the streets if the UK tried that.
    But the Jews? Oh it's all right for them.

It took me a long time to find this article because despite the date (June 1st), it's not shown on the middle east page because I guess this story is too politically incorrect.
    Seriously the BBC should be burned down, it's a wretched disgusting biased piece of leftist garbage.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    We shouldn't follow Israel's example on anything.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    If Israel deported all of it's criminal immigrants, it wouldn't have a cabinet.

Anyway, the UK does deport illegal immigrants.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Why should we follow the actions of an illegal state that has no morals?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    ITT leftist libtards who should go kill themselves.
    Jews are smart enough to see that Africans commit crimes, steal, sexually harass females and hence have taken action. That is what a smart people and a smart country do.
    • 38 followers

ReputationRep:
    Israel doesnt have a native population except the Palestinians. :pal:

BBC leftist garbage? Oh please. That state-run propaganda is run by a Director-General Zionist, Mark Thompson.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ak137)
    Israel doesnt have a native population except the Palestinians. :pal:

BBC leftist garbage? Oh please. That state-run propaganda is run by Zionist, Mark Thompson.
    Go back to your islamist hell hole instead of polluting the west. Israel is a hundred times more civilized than anything that has ever come out of muslim countries.
    • 38 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HundredPoundCoin)
    Go back to your islamist hell hole instead of polluting the west. Israel is a hundred times more civilized than anything that has ever come out of muslim countries.
    I would go back to my "Islamist hell hole" but the problem is, im already in it, Britain :cool:

We're here to stay, whether you like it or not.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yes, Israel, that beacon of morality and statesmanship :rolleyes:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ak137)
    I would go back to my "Islamist hell hole" but the problem is, im already in it, Britain :cool:

We're here to stay, whether you like it or not.
    You know how to bring hate onto yourself.
    • 38 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Notethis)
    You know how to bring hate onto yourself.
    Says you, who thinks that anyone who isnt white is "inferior" as you demonstrated in other thread (which recieved about 15 negs).
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-18292716

Looks like the Jews actually have some sense. They are deporting illegal migrants who commit crimes and sexually harass the native population.
    Now why can't the UK do that?
    You'd have anti-racist white guilt riots on the streets if the UK tried that.
    But the Jews? Oh it's all right for them.

It took me a long time to find this article because despite the date (June 1st), it's not shown on the middle east page because I guess this story is too politically incorrect.
    Seriously the BBC should be burned down, it's a wretched disgusting biased piece of leftist garbage.
    The BBC is run by Zionists and like what 'Barden' said: The UK does deport illegal immigrants fool.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ak137)
    Says you, who thinks that anyone who isnt white is "inferior" as you demonstrated in other thread (which recieved about 15 negs).
    Well it's hard to argue otherwise when your kind have very few achievements in your thousands of years history and recently are known mainly for killing women and children because you are too weak to fight any militarily significant power.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Royale)
    The BBC is run by Zionists and like what 'Barden' said: The UK does deport illegal immigrants fool.
    Keep believing that you worthless leftist.
    • 38 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well it's hard to argue otherwise when your kind have very few achievements in your thousands of years history and recently are known mainly for killing women and children because you are too weak to fight any militarily significant power.
    It is only a matter of time we will cleanse Palestine of its Zionists. Jews will be welcome to stay, side by side, in peace. But those who stand for supremacy will feel the full thrust of the world's iron fist.

Long live Palestine :pal:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    No its racist to do that according to the left wingers instead we just give them luxurious council houses for their crimes.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Keep believing that you worthless leftist.
    Says the Zionist...
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    ITT leftist libtards who should go kill themselves.
    Jews are smart enough to see that Africans commit crimes, steal, sexually harass females and hence have taken action. That is what a smart people and a smart country do.
    Some may say I'm a little too PC, but isn't that a bit racist?
    I swear people from other races do exactly those horrible things you've mentioned.
    Please don't do that again, it's mean and wrong.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrismaticCore)
    Some may say I'm a little too PC, but isn't that a bit racist?
    I swear people from other races do exactly those horrible things you've mentioned.
    Please don't do that again, it's mean and wrong.
    So what if people of other races do that as well. The africans do it on a much larger scale. And I'm quoting directly from the bbc website article. So are you going to call all the Israelis racist? Because they're the ones taking action.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    So what if people of other races do that as well. The africans do it on a much larger scale. And I'm quoting directly from the bbc website article. So are you going to call all the Israelis racist? Because they're the ones taking action.
    If they're only targeting African criminals and not deporting criminals of other races, then yes, Israel is being racist.

Here I was thinking we were living in the 21st Century; a Century where racism is severely looked down upon.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: October 16, 2012
Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.