Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

UK should follow Israel's example in deporting criminal immigrants

Announcements Posted on
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ak137)
    It is only a matter of time we will cleanse Palestine of its Zionists. Jews will be welcome to stay, side by side, in peace. But those who stand for supremacy will feel the full thrust of the world's iron fist.

Long live Palestine :pal:
    Just like the 6 day war ?

lol
    • 38 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrismaticCore)
    If they're only targeting African criminals and not deporting criminals of other races, then yes, Israel is being racist.

Here I was thinking we were living in the 21st Century; a Century where racism is severely looked down upon.
    Israel the manufactured entity is built upon racism, so there isn't a surprise.

(Original post by Frube)
    Just like the 6 day war ?

lol
    Israel pre-emptied.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I don't think anyone should follow Israel in anything. 99% of their politics appears to be very inhumane and incoherent with UN standards.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ak137)
    Israel doesnt have a native population except the Palestinians. :pal:

BBC leftist garbage? Oh please. That state-run propaganda is run by a Director-General Zionist, Mark Thompson.
    Israel has two native populations: Jews and Palistinians. Funny how the "victims" never recognise this.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ak137)
    Israel the manufactured entity is built upon racism, so there isn't a surprise.

you're right after the Holocaust Jews couldn;t return home because of racism, thus Israel was established
    • 38 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cgraham15)
    Israel has two native populations: Jews and Palistinians. Funny how the "victims" never recognise this.
    :facepalm2: No amount of facepalm can express how uneducated this post is.
    Firstly, "Palestinian" and "Jew" is not mutually exclusive. Secondly, its Palestinians, not "Palistinians".

Only Sephardi Jews are native Middle Easterners, hence Palestinians. Ashkenazi Jews are not.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ak137)
    :facepalm2: No amount of facepalm can express how uneducated this post is.
    Firstly, "Palestinian" and "Jew" is not mutually exclusive. Secondly, its Palestinians, not "Palistinians".

Only Sephardi Jews are native Middle Easterners, hence Palestinians. Ashkenazi Jews are not.
    All Jews originate from the middle east. And you shouldn't criticise someones spelling, they might have things like dyslexia for all you know.
    • 38 followers

ReputationRep:
    erm, yeah they did.
    P.S. thanks. Although you should realise by now that this thread is about whether or not we should deport foreign criminals. So stop trying to causing political and racist debates.
    Prove it? You can not because they did not. Saying "yes they did" doesnt prove anything.

You are the racist, anti-semite here.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HundredPoundCoin)
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-18292716

Looks like the Jews actually have some sense. They are deporting illegal migrants who commit crimes and sexually harass the native population.
    Now why can't the UK do that?
    You'd have anti-racist white guilt riots on the streets if the UK tried that.
    But the Jews? Oh it's all right for them.

It took me a long time to find this article because despite the date (June 1st), it's not shown on the middle east page because I guess this story is too politically incorrect.
    Seriously the BBC should be burned down, it's a wretched disgusting biased piece of leftist garbage.
    The UK (in fact, any country) would be better off ignoring Israel all together, what with all the warped ideas their government is trying to (or already have) impose. I feel sorry for anyone in Israel and Palestine who have to put up with narcissistic morons like yourself.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ak137)
    Prove it? You can not because they did not. Saying "yes they did" doesnt prove anything.

How can I be an anti-semite? ??????????

I'm so confused. This is hillarious, though.

Edit: http://www.solomonia.com/blog/archiv...om/index.shtml

Ashkenazi Jews were the ancestors of those who went to Central and Eastern Europe, so yes I was right.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigbottle)
    Why should we follow the actions of an illegal state that has no morals?
    I'm no fan of Israel but its not an illegal state.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrismaticCore)
    If they're only targeting African criminals and not deporting criminals of other races, then yes, Israel is being racist.

Here I was thinking we were living in the 21st Century; a Century where racism is severely looked down upon.
    I hate it when idiots say 'we are living in the 21st century', that really doesn't mean anything. People were also living in the 20th century and that was far more barbaric than the 19th century.
    The 'racism is a social construct movement/multiculturalism' is a fad originating from the late 20th century and it is now further and further losing legitimacy.
    Races are not equal at all and never were. To believe so is to be completely idiotic. The sooner this multiculturalism nonsense is wiped out, the better off everyone will be.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ak137)
    It is only a matter of time we will cleanse Palestine of its Zionists. Jews will be welcome to stay, side by side, in peace. But those who stand for supremacy will feel the full thrust of the world's iron fist.

Long live Palestine :pal:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_land_laws

"In 1997, the PA announced that it would seek the death penalty for Palestinians selling land to Jews or Israelis pursuant to a 1973 Jordanian statute known as the "Law for Preventing the Sale of Immoveable Property to the Enemy""

"In early April 2009, it was reported that several Jewish businessmen from the United States purchased 20 dunams (2 hectares) of land from Palestinians in the Mount of Olives area of Jerusalem. The report prompted the PA to reissue its warning that sale of property to Jews constitutes "high treason" punishable by death."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews

"These male lines ancestors appear to have been mainly Middle Eastern. For example, Ashkenazi Jews share more common paternal lineages with other Jewish and Middle Eastern groups than with non-Jewish populations in areas where Jews lived in Eastern Europe, Germany and the French Rhine Valley. This is consistent with Jewish traditions in placing most Jewish paternal ancestry either in the region of Canaan, or more generally in the Middle East."
    • 38 followers

ReputationRep:
    How can I be an anti-semite? ??????????

I'm so confused. This is hillarious, though.

Edit: http://www.solomonia.com/blog/archiv...om/index.shtml

Ashkenazi Jews were the ancestors of those who went to Central and Eastern Europe, so yes I was right.
    You hate Jews and Arabs, you're an anti-semite. You're gonna say "I dont hate them!!!" But we all know you're lying.

Khazars are the ancestors of Ashkenazi Jews. They chose judaism so they wont get persecuted by the Christian west and the Islamic east. Instead, the Christian west did persecute them.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ak137)
    You hate Jews and Arabs, you're an anti-semite. You're gonna say "I dont hate them!!!" But we all know you're lying.

Khazars are the ancestors of Ashkenazi Jews. They chose judaism so they wont get persecuted by the Christian west and the Islamic east. Instead, the Christian west did persecute them.
    Why would I hate Jews? One of my friends is a Jew and something like my greatgreatgreat granny was Jewish. And I support Israel The past few posts have been the first contact I've had with you on tsr, but I can already tell you're a horrible person. I'm not an anti-semite.
    :israel::hat2:
    • 23 followers

ReputationRep:
    There is no evidence that they have been committing crimes, it is just "rising hostility" as a result of Israeli people "blaming" these immigrants as the cause of "anti-social" behaviour. The only anti-social behaviour I see in that video is being committed by the portrayed Israelis. "Innocent Africans with businesses are targeted and had their shops smashed up" with MPs in Netanyahu's party calling African migrants a "cancer" according to the video with no consequences.

Britain already deports illegal immigrants as others have stated. However it doesn't have anywhere near the amount of institutional racism that Israel (and a lot of other states) have thankfully.
    • 38 followers

ReputationRep:
    Why would I hate Jews? One of my friends is a Jew and something like my greatgreatgreat granny was Jewish. And I support Israel The past few posts have been the first contact I've had with you on tsr, but I can already tell you're a horrible person. I'm not an anti-semite.
    :israel::hat2:
    That typical line "I dont hate blacks, my friend is black!", is a common line used by racists.

First contact ive had with you and I can tell you're an anti-semite. :pal:
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh yes let us listen to a a group of people who stole Palestinian land amongst egyptian etc. and declared themselves a country murdering millions of people along the way ( By the people killing are those responsible for it - the majority of Jews and even Israelis who know there country has done wrong are nice) . Yes they are correct. Time does not forget all atrocities committed.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ak137)
    That typical line "I dont hate blacks, my friend is black!", is a common line used by racists.

First contact ive had with you and I can tell you're an anti-semite. :pal:
    You don't even know me. Look through my post history and you'll probably see I'm not an anti-semite.
    I can tell you're an anti-semite :rolleyes: and a serious racist. Common for racists to call others racist in order to feel less racist.

Although I think you should really think twice before making false accusations. If you can't think of a reasonably structured argument, resorting to claims of racism isn't the next best thing.

Does anybody else find this funny? I'm as far from anti-semitic as possible. If I was an anti-semite, then why would I have argued against your anti-semitic comments in the first place?
    • 38 followers

ReputationRep:
    You don't even know me. Look through my post history and you'll probably see I'm not an anti-semite.
    I can tell you're an anti-semite :rolleyes: and a serious racist. Common for racists to call others racist in order to feel less racist.

Although I think you should really think twice before making false accusations. If you can't think of a reasonably structured argument, resorting to claims of racism isn't the next best thing.

Does anybody else find this funny? I'm as far from anti-semitic as possible. If I was an anti-semite, then why would I have argued against your anti-semitic comments in the first place?
    You neg gems tell me something different. You're anti-semite and are uneducated.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 16, 2012
New on TSR

Your favourite film of the year?

For you personally what has been the best 2014 movie

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.