Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey! Sign in to get help with your study questionsNew here? Join for free to post

Need Help with complicated decisions.

Announcements Posted on
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey all, i need the best advice ASAP on what to do!
    Basically, I'm at my first year at college and currently study maths, economics, biology and psychology.
    Psychology wasn't my original subject i wanted to study, it was chemistry but i got kicked off the course because of some personal issues with my chemistry teacher, and she tried to sympathetic and said i could start my chemistry course next year (which means i have to stay and additional year at college and pick 2 more AS courses as a minimum of 3 is required to continue)
    HOWEVER, it's under a conditional circumstance, i have to achieve good grades with my current courses (A/B's)
    But I have a very bad feeling I've done really bad on my maths (everyone who does AQA knows it was a very difficult paper) and I'd be lucky enough to get a pass!
    This is very worrying, as i really want to study something medical related in Uni, and having chemistry is a MUST.
    But what if she doesnt allow me to pick it up next year?
    what should I do? and i dont want to move colleges because i love my college and in my area, the other colleges have a really bad reputation.
    SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE ME, I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MY LIFE!:confused:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Do AS Chemistry & Maths again, staa on for the extra year and make sure you get top grades & maybe a part time job?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 1, 2012
New on TSR

Halloween 2014

Join the TSR Halloween party...if you dare!

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.