The Student Room Group

Advanced Higher Maths 2012-2013 : Discussion and Help Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2280
Glasgow's actually changed a lot in short space of time club wise.

Weekly run down of best places (depends on what you're into, but if you aren't hugely particular, these do the trick):

Monday: Viper
Tuesday: Kushion
Wednesday: Bamboo
Thursday: Hmm, Sugar cube or Cirque. Both can be full of tw*ts but a good laugh if you're with the right people
Friday: Most places, but I'd say Kushion
Saturday: Almost anywhere, really. Bear in mind the once a week mob are out on a Saturday.
Sunday: Bamboo

Again, totally depends what you're into.

This is all directly related to maths, obviously.
Original post by TheFOMaster
Kushion.. Garage... Anywhere else? :wink: Integrations a skill I can lose...

Believe me when I say I know the pain.

There is only Tuesday and Saturday night Kushion!

Although some close seconds include the Garage on a Friday and ABC on a Thurs
Bamboo on a Sunday is all right
and you MUST go to bunker before Kushion, you'll see me there at least 4 nights a week :rolleyes:
Original post by I am Ace
There is only Tuesday and Saturday night Kushion!

Although some close seconds include the Garage on a Friday and ABC on a Thurs
Bamboo on a Sunday is all right
and you MUST go to bunker before Kushion, you'll see me there at least 4 nights a week :rolleyes:

The woes of being 17 :tongue: I'll have to stick to unders til October... OCTOBER! *Yawn*
The woes of being 17 :tongue: I'll have to stick to unders til October... OCTOBER! *Yawn*

The woes of being 17 until the last week of January :frown: At least I can't waste my time drinking for most of the first year which is even more social outcasting than being a female in engineering :tongue:
Original post by Direct15
The woes of being 17 until the last week of January :frown: At least I can't waste my time drinking for most of the first year which is even more social outcasting than being a female in engineering :tongue:

If theres a will, theres a way! And your not the only female in Engineering! You and Lauren can be best buds :wink:
In the 11 mark 2ODE question I didn't know if I was doing it correctly so I did working for about 6 different potential PIs - how will the SQA mark that? That is, if I do multiple lines of working giving different answers?

Thanks.
If theres a will, theres a way! And your not the only female in Engineering! You and Lauren can be best buds :wink:

Not the same type, I'm hopefully doing aero and the guys are kind of non talkative from what I seen at the open day the mothers clearly have their son's by the gentlemen's sausage :biggrin:
Original post by Hoobacious
In the 11 mark 2ODE question I didn't know if I was doing it correctly so I did working for about 6 different potential PIs - how will the SQA mark that? That is, if I do multiple lines of working giving different answers?

Thanks.

If you give multiple answers I believe they have to mark each one and award the lowest mark.
Original post by Direct15
Not the same type, I'm hopefully doing aero and the guys are kind of non talkative from what I seen at the open day the mothers clearly have their son's by the gentlemen's sausage :biggrin:

"By the gentleman's sausage" Brilliant. Well, I'm sure you'll find people who are female on your course! Just look out for them, not like everyone else won't be :wink: Doesn't Engineering have lots of shared courses in first year though??
"By the gentleman's sausage" Brilliant. Well, I'm sure you'll find people who are female on your course! Just look out for them, not like everyone else won't be :wink: Doesn't Engineering have lots of shared courses in first year though??

The Aero's are with the Aero Systems the most, I think we have maybe two lectures at the most with the mech's:frown:
Was the sausage part a nice touch? That's how we roll in my house :tongue:
Well, looks like I'm going to have to resit this in a college. I'm glad there's a college in Glasgow that does it, along with a couple of other subjects at AH.

Looks like that's my last chance...
Original post by Razzamoly
Well, looks like I'm going to have to resit this in a college. I'm glad there's a college in Glasgow that does it, along with a couple of other subjects at AH.

Looks like that's my last chance...

You have a conditional ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bromaldehyde
You have a conditional ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, I haven't even applied yet. I was just saying.
Reply 2293
Hi,

Does anyone know where I can find Unit 2 AH maths NABs?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending