Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If you knew you only had a day of life, what would you do?

Announcements Posted on
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK)
    Like a Boss.
    LOOOOOOL ahahahah :congrats: ''shout allah akbar in a crowded place''
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    pray repent pray repent pray... and make sure my family are doing the same.

and i do do it now except probably to a much smaller extent than i would do if it was the last day :L
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Masturbate furiously.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Sell my car and buy a **** load of high grade...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chronist)
    First question: If you knew you only had a day of life, what would you do?
    8am - 11am: I would say my goodbyes to loved ones.
    11am - 12pm: Eat a KFC and pull £180 of my bank account.
    12pm - 1pm: Buy an ounce of weed, meet my mates.
    1pm - 3pm: Relax with my circle of friends for one last time.
    3pm - 10pm: Meet my most gorgeous girl. Smoke weed and **** her.
    10pm - 11:59pm: Have a shower and go for a drive whilst smoking weed, wait to die..

Second question, after replying to the title's question: why don't you do it now rather than waiting for the last day of your life?
    I do most of that, most of the time. Haha

I realise that we always keep some important things back till the last moment like if we would live forever. But we don't, we should accept that and cherish the time we have with each other rather than wasting our limited time with pointless conflicts, wars, hatred, jealousy and other bull**** which I bet you would not do if you knew you only had one day of life.

On a serious note, I know what you're saying. Life is there for you to live at the fullest.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    I don't know... which worries me slightly.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Pray damn hard!
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Go into work and blast out "killing in th name of"
    By RATM
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geetar)
    Stop revising for my law exams, sex as many girls as I could, spend a bit of time with family and friends, smoke some cigars, eat loads of frozen yoghurt, kill Tony Blair, watch the Lord of the Rings trilogy one final time, go and see a Shakespeare production, have an Indian takeaway, drink vast quantities of tea, get back with my ex, shout profanities in the street, beat my enemy to a bloody pulp, steal something, go hunting and fishing, plant a tree, punch Nicolas Cage, rap Rapper's Delight somewhere in public, drink as much hot sauce as I could, troll every single thread on this entire website, play the violin, read a lot of books, fart in a lift, do some drawing, burst into a courtroom shouting "I object!", deface a sports car, firebomb the offices of whoever makes The Only Way is Essex, declare my house an independent country, set a new world record for something, write a (very) short book, paint a picture, compose some music, smoke a good deal of weed, take some LSD, tell everyone what I really think of them, look through photos of my travels, go for a walk in the country, watch failblog on Youtube, watch some classic Simpsons episodes, write a tweet saying how pointless Twitter is, get a really high score on Facebook Tetris, buy as much expensive designer stuff as I can think of, buy a sofa at DFS where I don't have to pay them for a year, visit the National Gallery and the British Museum, steal something from the National Gallery and the British Museum, shout "Allahu Akbar" in a crowded place, visit my old university, drink an incredibly expensive bottle of wine, put on my three piece suit, and then die. Happy.
    Woah we got a Bad ass Chuck Norris over here...
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    the obvious: have sex. Then, i'd tell everyone i loved how much they really meant to me. sky dive, watch one last film with someone i loved, get blindingly drunk on the night. Spend as much time with as many people as i could, rob a bank and buy everything i could. Then take everyone i knew out for a s****y meal, piss off a tall building, try and see the nothern lights with the girl i fancy, fly a helicopter, flash my arse to someone important, burn something.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Share my belongings to the people i love and spend a lot of time selling the most left and come back to share the money to beggars on the street side.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    If i only had a day to live, i would tell my family and friends i loved them, write them a letter each to open after i'm dead, leave little notes around the place and then i would go meet xxx and have a some fun

^ thats what i would love to do, but most likely, i would wake up,log on to tsr and troll the **** out of this place before i die
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Probably sit around crying at the thought of my own impending doom...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    First question: If you knew you only had a day of life, what would you do?

I would write letters to for all the people I loved most, for them to read after I'd gone. I'd probably just spend it relaxing, boring but that's how I'm happiest.

Second question, after replying to the title's question: why don't you do it now rather than waiting for the last day of your life?

The letter thing is a good idea actually, it will show my appreciation towards my friends. The second thing is what I do already, way too much.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Take over 100ml of liquid on a plane, just for the thrill.
    • 37 followers

ReputationRep:
    Dance. Dance like I've never danced before. :bhangra:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Spend time with my family and pray for the forgiveness of myself and others.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Have sex with the girl I always wanted.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geetar)
    ...fart in a lift...
    LOL!
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'd tell the girl I like that I like her. And depending on the response, hopefully die happy.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 9, 2012
New on TSR

£50 in vouchers up for grabs!!!

Post a fun fact and quote in a member to win!

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Advice on everyday issues unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.