Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

3 Female Flatmates Wanted in Sheffield 2012/2013!

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hello!!!

I'm moving up to Sheffield in July for a serious year of work and exams! I will be living in a gorgeous house on Western Road (Crooks), which is walking distance to the University of Sheffield.
    Looking for 3 reasonably tidy, chilled-out female flatmates to live with for the year Sept 2012-June 2013.

The house is fully furnished/decorated, alarmed, front and back garden, internet included, large living room, fully-fitted kitchen and really friendly neighbours.

Due to my faith I'd prefer not to have any alcohol in the house itself.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Saira :-)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Dear Saira,

I am interested but how much will it cost?

Regards,

Sarah
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi Saira,

I'm also wondering about the cost. I take it is four bedrooms? Is it just the one bathroom? Thanks

(Original post by sarahsmile31000)
    Dear Saira,

I am interested but how much will it cost?

Regards,

Sarah
    Hi Sarah I saw your post on my thread just now, so just letting you know. I think it would be better to have more than two in a house as I am planning on going home a lot, so wouldn't want to leave someone on their own!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Whats the cost of the house?
    How many bedrooms?
    and lastly whats your faith?
    Because I might be interested in moving in with you
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saira11)
    Hello!!!

I'm moving up to Sheffield in July for a serious year of work and exams! I will be living in a gorgeous house on Western Road (Crooks), which is walking distance to the University of Sheffield.
    Looking for 3 reasonably tidy, chilled-out female flatmates to live with for the year Sept 2012-June 2013.

The house is fully furnished/decorated, alarmed, front and back garden, internet included, large living room, fully-fitted kitchen and really friendly neighbours.

Due to my faith I'd prefer not to have any alcohol in the house itself.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Saira :-)

Hi Saira!

I am looking for a place to stay, and was wondering if this was still available please?
    I'm friendly, live quietly, and don't drink (except when I go on a night out back in my home city). I too am attempting to find a very silent place to study and do a serious year of work.

I'm easy to get along with, won't have alcohol in the house and basically just want peace and quiet to kick start my second year of study.

Let me know if you're still looking for a flatmate/housemate please. (:
    I'm female by the way.
    • 47 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lizolove)
    Hi Saira!

I am looking for a place to stay, and was wondering if this was still available please?
    I'm friendly, live quietly, and don't drink (except when I go on a night out back in my home city). I too am attempting to find a very silent place to study and do a serious year of work.

I'm easy to get along with, won't have alcohol in the house and basically just want peace and quiet to kick start my second year of study.

Let me know if you're still looking for a flatmate/housemate please. (:
    I'm female by the way.
    They haven't been on or replied or anything in a while..............suggest you pm them so they get an email to their email account

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 21, 2012
New on TSR
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.