Results are out! Find what you Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey! Sign in to get help with your study questionsNew here? Join for free to post

Can you change your GCSE certificates?

Announcements Posted on
  1. Offline

    I did my GCSES but I didn’t pass my GCSE Maths, however I have passed it now. But on my past certificates it says A*A*AAAABBBBCC and G in Maths, I was wondering if it is possible to contact the exam boards to take that old grade off the certificates? And to keep my new certificate that says grade C?
  2. Offline

    Maybe you could just ask for a new GCSE certificate from the exam board your maths is on, and they will give you one with all your grades on including maths? I'm not sure if it would work like that, also it would be expensive. I'd just leave it - you have proof you've got a C.


Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 2, 2012
New on TSR

Do you trust your uni?

Vote now - you could win an Apple Watch

Article updates
Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.