Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

does this make me a cheap skate

Announcements Posted on

hi,
    Due to being in full time education and other comittments i do not have a job which is fine as i still live at home.Instead of asking my parents for money as i want to be some what responsible and if i do ask them i tend to get some slack for it -I sell clothes that i no longer wear or do not like on eBay, this way i get to have money that i need without having to ask my parents or ''scrounge'' off them;

I am able to buy new clothes and get rid of them when the is no longer interest in them - I have enough clothes...I can't understand why my parents thinks im greedy in always wanting to have money when this is my only income available to pay for:clothes,nights out and everyday essentials otherwise i have 0 balance in account which is not cool
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I think thats a far better option then asking for hand outs. They need to stop being so judgey.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think its good on you and ignore what your parents say. I get money from my parents (not alot) but im grateful

Samsung > Apple

(Original post by PlanetTea)
    I think thats a far better option then asking for hand outs. They need to stop being so judgey.

(Original post by zohaib029)
    I think its good on you and ignore what your parents say. I get money from my parents (not alot) but im grateful

Samsung > Apple

thanks, it's annoying to being constantly judged and it makes you feel bad when your doing something nothing wrong...It's best to brush it off than bother
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zohaib029)

Samsung > Apple
    Let me fix that for you,

Huawei >>> Samsung >>>>> Apple >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Blackb erry.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 2, 2012
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.