Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

does this make me a cheap skate

This thread is sponsored by:
Announcements Posted on
One quick question - from of our list, who would you most like to see on TSR doing a Q&A? 23-09-2014
Complete this short survey for a chance to win an iPad mini! 22-09-2014

hi,
    Due to being in full time education and other comittments i do not have a job which is fine as i still live at home.Instead of asking my parents for money as i want to be some what responsible and if i do ask them i tend to get some slack for it -I sell clothes that i no longer wear or do not like on eBay, this way i get to have money that i need without having to ask my parents or ''scrounge'' off them;

I am able to buy new clothes and get rid of them when the is no longer interest in them - I have enough clothes...I can't understand why my parents thinks im greedy in always wanting to have money when this is my only income available to pay for:clothes,nights out and everyday essentials otherwise i have 0 balance in account which is not cool
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I think thats a far better option then asking for hand outs. They need to stop being so judgey.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think its good on you and ignore what your parents say. I get money from my parents (not alot) but im grateful

Samsung > Apple

(Original post by PlanetTea)
    I think thats a far better option then asking for hand outs. They need to stop being so judgey.

(Original post by zohaib029)
    I think its good on you and ignore what your parents say. I get money from my parents (not alot) but im grateful

Samsung > Apple

thanks, it's annoying to being constantly judged and it makes you feel bad when your doing something nothing wrong...It's best to brush it off than bother
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zohaib029)

Samsung > Apple
    Let me fix that for you,

Huawei >>> Samsung >>>>> Apple >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Blackb erry.

Updated: June 2, 2012
New on TSR

TSR Freshers' blogs 2014

Read what TSR's freshers have to say as they head off to uni

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.