Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

A2 Italian edexcel exam - 1st June 2012

Announcements Posted on
Study Help needs new mods! 14-04-2014
We're up for a Webby! Vote TSR to help us win. 10-04-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone find the exam yesterday?

I didn't think it was too bad! The translation wasn't very difficult, and neither were the discursive essay titles. I chose the social media one.

I studied a book for the research question, and the question asked about the most significant event. I was relieved that nothing about the stile came up, but found it quite hard to write 270 words on it.
    • 18 followers

It's been a while since you posted and nobody's replied yet...maybe you should check out MarkedbyTeachers.com, TSR's sister site. It has the largest library of essays in the UK.

They've got over 181,000+ coursework, essays, homeworks etc.. all written by GCSE, A Level, University and IB students across all topics. You get access either by publishing some of your own work, or paying £4.99 for a month's access. Both ways give you unlimited access to all of the essays.

All their documents are submitted to Turnitin anti-plagiarism software, so it can't be misused, and the site's used by hundreds of thousands of UK teachers and students.

What's more, you can take a look around the site and preview the work absolutely free. Click here to find out more...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daveym)
    How did everyone find the exam yesterday?

I didn't think it was too bad! The translation wasn't very difficult, and neither were the discursive essay titles. I chose the social media one.

I studied a book for the research question, and the question asked about the most significant event. I was relieved that nothing about the stile came up, but found it quite hard to write 270 words on it.
    Hello, I'm trying to get hold of the paper and can't. How do I get hold of the June 2012 Italian paper?
Updated: April 22, 2013
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.