Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey! Sign in to get help with your study questionsNew here? Join for free to post

A2 Italian edexcel exam - 1st June 2012

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone find the exam yesterday?

I didn't think it was too bad! The translation wasn't very difficult, and neither were the discursive essay titles. I chose the social media one.

I studied a book for the research question, and the question asked about the most significant event. I was relieved that nothing about the stile came up, but found it quite hard to write 270 words on it.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daveym)
    How did everyone find the exam yesterday?

I didn't think it was too bad! The translation wasn't very difficult, and neither were the discursive essay titles. I chose the social media one.

I studied a book for the research question, and the question asked about the most significant event. I was relieved that nothing about the stile came up, but found it quite hard to write 270 words on it.
    Hello, I'm trying to get hold of the paper and can't. How do I get hold of the June 2012 Italian paper?
Updated: April 22, 2013
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.