Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

South London! ;D

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    So, I posted in that Who Are You thread but I wanted to do an intro on its own, hope that's OK.

I've lived in London my whole life. I can be very quiet at times (I have anxiety issues), but I also have a complete opposite personality at times and will be a little too hyperactive. I'm gay and out to quite a few friends, although I'm closeted for the main part. I've been a Vegetarian since February 28th and I intend to stay Veggie, maybe even changing completely Vegan. I like all types of music, and I'm not saying that as your typical "everything" answer that most people give, I like everything. From Kelly Clarkson to Marilyn manson, and Beyonce to Slipknot.

I dropped out of sixth form because I was struggling, however I intend to return in September with completely different subjects and this time not drop out. I love coffee, a lot, so if you're talking to me I'm probably drinking it, as I am now. I guess you can say I'm addicted, but it helps with my anxiety.

Anyway, Idk what else to say so I'ma just leave it at that. Not used to doing introductions so I didn't know what I was meant to have. Thanks for reading, if you did. :P
    • 165 followers

ReputationRep:
    :hello: Welcome to TSR!

:tsr:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    hi, i thought coffee made anxiety worse in my case.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    :hello: Welcome to TSR!

:tsr:
    Thank you.

(Original post by pr0view)
    hi, i thought coffee made anxiety worse in my case.
    It does for some people, but for me the caffeine just gives me more confidence.
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    I also live in London and have done my entire life, although I've moved around a lot. I'm not gay but I intend to go to Pride with my friend I wish you the best of luck with your conversion to vegetarianism, I tried once but McDonalds can be tempting.Nice music preferences. Apologies for my complete intrusion but what subjects did you take and what subjects do you hope to take? Nomnom, I mainly like cappuccino although I'm partial to an espresso and the occasional black coffee, what's your favourite ? Anyway welcome to The Student Room
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foreverneek)
    I also live in London and have done my entire life, although I've moved around a lot. I'm not gay but I intend to go to Pride with my friend I wish you the best of luck with your conversion to vegetarianism, I tried once but McDonalds can be tempting.Nice music preferences. Apologies for my complete intrusion but what subjects did you take and what subjects do you hope to take? Nomnom, I mainly like cappuccino although I'm partial to an espresso and the occasional black coffee, what's your favourite ? Anyway welcome to The Student Room
    I've never been to pride, to be honest. :P Yeah, Mcdonald's is why I failed last year, but this year I'm pushing through! I failed Psychology and Sociology, and I managed to pass the first half of Finance before dropping out, so I have that. Next year I'll take Travel and Tourism and Citizenship. I usually just like plain coffee from the kitchen aha, and when I go Costa I always get something new :P

Thanks for the welcoming, feel free to PM me or something
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Café)
    I've never been to pride, to be honest. :P Yeah, Mcdonald's is why I failed last year, but this year I'm pushing through! I failed Psychology and Sociology, and I managed to pass the first half of Finance before dropping out, so I have that. Next year I'll take Travel and Tourism and Citizenship. I usually just like plain coffee from the kitchen aha, and when I go Costa I always get something new :P

Thanks for the welcoming, feel free to PM me or something
    Me neither but apparently it's meant to be really good You'd never think that something as processed and purely for convenience like McDonalds would ever be appealing, well I wish you tonnes of luck for your new diet and I'm praying that you stay motivated. What do you want to be ? Plain coffee is good too , (random bit of information - I recently got a Tassimo ) I'm more of a Starbuck's person . You're most welcome
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foreverneek)
    Me neither but apparently it's meant to be really good You'd never think that something as processed and purely for convenience like McDonalds would ever be appealing, well I wish you tonnes of luck for your new diet and I'm praying that you stay motivated. What do you want to be ? Plain coffee is good too , (random bit of information - I recently got a Tassimo ) I'm more of a Starbuck's person . You're most welcome
    Thanks it gets really easy after a month or so, people just get turned off too easily. And I'd go Starbucks, I just prefer Costa

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 3, 2012
New on TSR

What are your A-level predictions?

Join our AS and A2 results day chat thread

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.