Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Will this be on next year??

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,
    I have just come accross this and i am wondering if this will be on next year!? If it is i will definitely try and come!?
    I love snowboarding and rarely get to do it so...
    Thanks
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I hope so, it sounds like a right hoot!
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    Almost definitely.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. I'd definitely want to come next year! Will it matter that I'm a ski virgin?
    • 33 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NoSpeakNewSpeak)
    Yeah. I'd definitely want to come next year! Will it matter that I'm a ski virgin?
    No.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just spoke to K,
    he said there will be a trip next year... no details as of yet but stay tuned! :P
    • 82 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey, if you want us to contact you directly when we have more info, drop your details here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JPFS5LV

And we'll ping you an email when we have more for you
    • 72 followers

ReputationRep:
    I will be pleased to say that i would have saved up enough money for next year's trip.

Only problem is the equipment.

How much money will i have to fork out on that?
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James A)
    I will be pleased to say that i would have saved up enough money for next year's trip.

By equipment do you mean purely clothing or skis and boots as well?

Anywhere between £50 and £1000, depending on what you want to buy, where you get it from and other things. Some of the other threads on here give you all the information you need. And you've got no excuse not to read them all, there are months before you'll hear anything.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    how much is the trip? would love to go too not sure if I'll be able to ski so would pure snowboarding only be allowed.
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cdoyle)
    how much is the trip? would love to go too not sure if I'll be able to ski so would pure snowboarding only be allowed.
    For the trip just gone if you'd selected only the bare minimum of options, had your own skis, needed no lessons, etc, the trip would have cost you £294. If you needed lessons, hire, etc, then it would have been in the region of £450-500.
    And yes. Almost nobody does both, it's an either/or thing.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    For the trip just gone if you'd selected only the bare minimum of options, had your own skis, needed no lessons, etc, the trip would have cost you £294. If you needed lessons, hire, etc, then it would have been in the region of £450-500.
    And yes. Almost nobody does both, it's an either/or thing.

sounds really good to me. hope my university term breaks for Easter then. semester 2 ends 22 March 2013 for two weeks.
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    sounds really good to me. hope my university term breaks for Easter then. semester 2 ends 22 March 2013 for two weeks.
    Dates have not been confirmed. Could [should, imo] be earlier in the year than that.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    Dates have not been confirmed. Could [should, imo] be earlier in the year than that.
    just going by the dates of earlier on this year was 30th March to 7th April. would really love to go....
    • 16 followers

ReputationRep:
    just going by the dates of earlier on this year was 30th March to 7th April. would really love to go....
    Hi cdoyle it's great to hear that you're interested in the next ski/snowboard trip. We're currently planning this at the moment but if you'd like to fill in this survey it would be great to hear what you'd like to happen for the next trip https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JPFS5LV
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Done. xx. just hope the dates suit me.
    • 16 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jord13)
    Hi guys,
    I have just come accross this and i am wondering if this will be on next year!? If it is i will definitely try and come!?
    I love snowboarding and rarely get to do it so...
    Thanks
    (Original post by M4LLY)
    I hope so, it sounds like a right hoot!
    (Original post by NoSpeakNewSpeak)
    (Original post by James A)

Just a quick heads up in case you've some how missed it, booking is now open for the next ski trip, all the details and link to register are in the new forum http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...4#post39300124

See you on the slopes

K
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    how much does it cost to go on the trip?
    • 82 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Julia Iremonger)
    how much does it cost to go on the trip?
    Hey,

Take a look here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2147467

The standard price is £354 which includes accommodaton, travel, lift pass, welcome meal, toboggan run and more... you can register now and fill out your details to see what the exact final price will come to, depending on equipment hire and any other additional costs.

Registering doesn't cost anything, but the £90 deposit secures your place :yy:

Any questions let us know

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 22, 2012
New on TSR

A-level results day

Is it about making your parents proud?

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.