Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What the hell is wrong with my Psychology teacher?!

Announcements Posted on
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    So basically, Ive finished my exam sthis week. The last exam I had was Wednesday.

One of my Psychology classes that I have with this b*tch Im complaining about now is on Thursdays.

So I thought we don't return back to school till exams finish or the study or that they will just give us the last 2 days of teh week off as there is obviously nothing else to do....

So I did not go on Thursday as I assumed one/all of the above and I was soooo tired as I only had 4 hours of sleep on the night before my last exam i.e. Wednesday.

So yesterday night I found my phone which was dead and charged it. I looked through my messages and found that I had a voice mail (I perhaps thought it may be from a potential employer as Im looking for a job and did not mind wasting my credit to hear it) but guess who it turns out to be?! thats right! the snooty,stuck up b*tch.

I am getting so sick of her calling me to ask why Im not in her lesson on some occasions. And she never asks others why they are not! oh yeah, because those guys are geeks and she adores geeks..... But what has really pissed me off is that she calls me once all exams are finished as if we have an important lesson! fair enough, Im gonna go to college for these last 2 'compulsory' weeks. But why ****ing call when you know exams are finished and the lessons aren't crucial.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Mate, I think she wants you :dancing:
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tackla)
    Mate, I think she wants you :dancing:
    I dont go for snooty stuck up teachers who have no lives but mark papers
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cool pilot dude)
    I dont go for snooty stuck up teachers who have no lives but mark papers
    you're gonna get stalked :yep:

welcome to your new life
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joinedup)
    you're gonna get stalked :yep:

welcome to your new life
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:
    • 18 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm so watching this
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JulietheCat)
    I'm so watching this
    LOL!

OP, chill out. Talk to your teacher and just admit you didn't know you had to come into the lesson. Don't be rude to her and talk to her in a calm manner. The last thing teachers want is a mouthy student.

And those geeks you're are referring to are probably just students who don't act like, well, you.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 3, 2012
New on TSR

So how did you do?

Come into the GCSE forum to share your grades

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.