Results are out! Find what you Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Ways of Getting Cheap Accommodation in London?

University Navigation

Announcements Posted on
Has your uni kept its promises? Vote now to have your say (you could even win an Apple Watch). 29-05-2015
  1. Offline

    I recently found out about a property management company called Ad Hoc. The deal with them is: they rent you a property at a reduced price and you protect it from being illegally inhabited. It seems like they don't really want students living there - but it does say that they allow mature students to (I'm 21, so might qualify for this.)

    This got me thinking, though. Does anybody know of other, similar ways to get cheap accommodation in London? I'm currently paying £550 a month to live in an area of London I don't even like - and have to keep paying for the full 12-month contract, even though I won't be there for the remaining three.

    So I'm in serious danger of kicking myself to death. However, if anyone has any smart ideas of how to find cheap London accommodation, I'd love to hear.


Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 3, 2012
New on TSR

Taxing sugar

Should sweet foods subsidise healthy ones?

Article updates

Think you’ll be in clearing or adjustment?

Hear direct from unis that want to talk to you

Get email alerts for university course places that match your subjects and grades. Just let us know what you’re studying.

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.