The Student Room Group

OCR mei c3 and c4

Hi

I would like to know u noe the c3 and c4 exams for OCR mei do dey count more than the other exams because they are out of 90 marks.

Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by aisha2568
Hi

I would like to know u noe the c3 and c4 exams for OCR mei do dey count more than the other exams because they are out of 90 marks.

Thanks

No. They still use the UMS system and can get you a maximum of 100 UMS, as per every other module in the MEI curriculum.
Reply 2
Ohh okay fanx

Coz I heard u can get an A r if u get 90% for c3 and c4 regardless wot u get for m1. Is that true
Ohh okay fanx

Coz I heard u can get an A r if u get 90% for c3 and c4 regardless wot u get for m1. Is that true

I was also told that if you get 90% in both you'll get A* regardless of what you get on m1
Reply 4
Hmmmm kinda findin it hard to believe coz don't dey add up the ums marks
Reply 5
Ohh okay fanx

If you get 90% on C3 and C4, you just need 60% on M1 (that's taking into account that you've got 80% in your AS modules). And so, 60% is a C. I think they're saying that if you're capable of getting 90% in C3 and C4, it's hard to think you'll get worse than a C in M1, even without revision.
Reply 6
Fanx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending