Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Official Vacation Scheme Thread 2013 GET ON IT EARLY!!!

Announcements Posted on
Live webchat: Student Finance explained - on TSR from 2 - 3pm 17-09-2014
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olivia_Georgina)
    Hello Congrats on the interview! May I ask where your interview is? I have Birmingham this Friday, just trying to prepare as much as possible but a little nervous x

Mine is in Leeds one the 30th, had two interviews before this but not doing very well. Good luck
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Gateley VS offer for Bham
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Gateley vac scheme for London
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flaresamc)
    Gateley VS offer for Bham
    Congrats, how did they let you know?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LMT03)
    Congrats, how did they let you know?
    Thank you Which office did you apply for, and which AC day did you go to?
    They e-mailed me early afternoon. I then had to ring them and confirm my attendance and chose the dates I wanted.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Thank you Which office did you apply for, and which AC day did you go to?
    They e-mailed me early afternoon. I then had to ring them and confirm my attendance and chose the dates I wanted.
    I applied for the Bham office and went to the first assessment day which was on the Monday, but didn't get any emails today. Looks like a rejection though
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LMT03)
    I applied for the Bham office and went to the first assessment day which was on the Monday, but didn't get any emails today. Looks like a rejection though
    Well you never know. My AC was on Wednesday but I made a point of saying at interview that I could only do one set of dates due to other ACs etc., so they may have made a point of checking my marks from the AC early on.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well you never know. My AC was on Wednesday but I made a point of saying at interview that I could only do one set of dates due to other ACs etc., so they may have made a point of checking my marks from the AC early on.
    finger crossed mate. Good Luck with the vacation scheme though!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Am waiting for a response from Gateley, but it appears to be bad news as some offers have already been made. Can't see why they would stagger offers for vacation scheme.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lawstudent_17)
    Am waiting for a response from Gateley, but it appears to be bad news as some offers have already been made. Can't see why they would stagger offers for vacation scheme.
    I wouldn't assume that just yet. I thought the same when I saw someone had been offered an RPC VS when I hadn't heard anything. However, my offer came through two days later! You just can't know for sure.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kriskad)
    No, I have not heard a thing yet. I was only entertained by PFOs from Mishcon and White & Case in the past two weeks or so.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    Got the PFO from BWB now!
    Hope you get better news than I did.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone still waiting to hear back from Bristows about the workshop? Thanks!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone who's on the Pannone vac scheme heard back about which scheme they're on yet?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anyone still waiting on SH?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cej)
    Anyone still waiting on SH?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Had an interview on Friday, waiting to hear back... You?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know exactly what "Human resources practice group" do? Not sure if it's employment contract renegotiations rather than tribunals etc...?
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    SH offer!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessica_T)
    Just been having a little peruse through accountancy application threads and other grad scheme application threads and gonna make the bold statement that I think law people are probably the nicest and most supportive group of people on TSR. Only once have I ever seen this massive thread devolve into sniping - their threads are all full of bitter comments, ill-wishes and criticism!

Frankly, I say well done everyone on here for keeping this thread supportive, informative and positive And good luck to everyone still waiting to hear!
    I think theres a decent sense of everyone being in the same boat. Certainly is within my friends at Law school.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    anyone applied to foot anstey?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Who's got a DWF interview this week or next? How are you preparing?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 29, 2014
New on TSR

Writing your personal statement

Our free PS builder tool makes it easy

Article updates
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.