Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Should I tell him I cheated?

Announcements Posted on
    • 40 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I sense that too. Usually you make one mistake and it'll make you **** yourself enough never to think of doing it again. Perhaps the OP felt crappy about it at that point. But she should have been honest with him then so this situation didn't happen. I hope she comes back to this thread because I want to know what she ends up doing.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Boyfriend deserves better than a slag like yourself.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely. Otherwise you will always have it hanging over your head. The longer you leave it, the worse it will be when/if he finds out.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    It's easier to say tell but some people just don't...

Lets ring Jeremy Kyle!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    You ought to say something, out of courtesy.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Tell him the truth and tell him every detail so he can make up his own mind. It will help to relive you of your guilty conscience, maybe he will forgive you, maybe he won't but if you love or care for him you'll recognise that he deserves more than being kept in the dark about this. The fact it happened a long time ago is irrelevant, it still happened and he still deserves to know. You should tell him before more time goes by as your relationship could become more serious. I remember hearing about this a while ago, and you don't want something like this to happen! Courtesy of the 'Daily Fail' http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...years-ago.html

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 9, 2012
New on TSR

GCSE mocks revision

Talk study tips this weekend

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.