Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Anyone staying in The Heights, Curzon Gateway or Londerry House?

Announcements Posted on
Applying to uni this year? Check out our new personal statement advice hub 28-11-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I'm considering the above places since they are pretty close to Aston Uni. But I wanted to know more about them before I make a decision. Especially if they are appropriate for a post-grad student.

Help!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I can't speak for Curzon Gateway or Londerry House but I would avoid The Heights like the plague. They're all owned by the same company so I don't know how different they are.
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuMii)
    Hi

I'm considering the above places since they are pretty close to Aston Uni. But I wanted to know more about them before I make a decision. Especially if they are appropriate for a post-grad student.

Help!
    Contrary to the above, I don't think there is anything wrong with Heights. I stayed there two years back and it was perfectly fine. However, you might want to consider Cosmopolitan (new this year) which is across the road from heights or indeed the new university accommodation.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'd go for Cosmo if you can afford it. Avoid the new accommodation - far too hot and they say it's a known building defect and that they can't do anything about it.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuMii)
    Hi

Help!

Hey Me and my friend booked two rooms at Heights.. we will be moving in this sept !

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 14, 2012
New on TSR

Vote for your favourite Christmas film

Win a bundle of Xmas DVDs

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.