The Student Room Group

OCR GCSE ICT B063, 13th June 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by WeakenedNebula
Ok let's just stop this argument, there is no point in arguing.

I am truly sorry for all the things I said to you.

I wouldn't have called this an argument. It was more a session of you trying to be smart and witty, and in the end just getting wound up when you realised you were wrong. Also, you should never wish cancer upon anyone. Not only is that a very cruel insult to me, but if you knew people that had cancer and someone said anything like that, you'd realise how vile and disgusting it is. You may get an a* easily in ICT, but theres more to life than grades.
Original post by outsider95
I wouldn't have called this an argument. It was more a session of you trying to be smart and witty, and in the end just getting wound up when you realised you were wrong. Also, you should never wish cancer upon anyone. Not only is that a very cruel insult to me, but if you knew people that had cancer and someone said anything like that, you'd realise how vile and disgusting it is. You may get an a* easily in ICT, but theres more to life than grades.

I'm sorry. You are right I was acting stupid and thanks for helping me to learn from my mistakes. I feel really bad about whatever I said and if I offended anyone I am truly sorry. You were the one acting maturely and I was acting like an idiot who doesn't even deserve to live on this planet anymore.

I agree with you, there is way more to life than grades!
Once again I am extremely sorry...I don't even know how to make it up to you!
I learnt an EXTREMELY IMPORTANT lesson today:

We all make mistakes no matter how intelligent or perfect we may think we are, including me!

This is something that I will always remember for the rest of my life!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending