Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Survey :D

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey I just wanted to know if I was allowed to post a link to a survey that I am going to be starting. Its about "Places that students/young people would like to work in terms of retail outlets, office jobs, media/music industry jobs and what types of roles they believe that their skills sets and experience are tailored to". Would I be allowed to do this. The reason I ask is because I do not what to break any rules. If I am not allowed to post a link that's fine

Let me know
    • 168 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanielMonopoly)
    Hey I just wanted to know if I was allowed to post a link to a survey that I am going to be starting. Its about "Places that students/young people would like to work in terms of retail outlets, office jobs, media/music industry jobs and what types of roles they believe that their skills sets and experience are tailored to". Would I be allowed to do this. The reason I ask is because I do not what to break any rules. If I am not allowed to post a link that's fine

Let me know
    Yes, you've very welcome to do so - we have the Media and Research Opportunities forum set up specifically for this: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=319
    • 27 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yes as far as I'm aware, surveys are posted in Media and Research Opportunities.

Edit: Beaten to it.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    Yes, you've very welcome to do so - we have the Media and Research Opportunities forum set up specifically for this: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=319
    Thank you
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannah_dru)
    Yes as far as I'm aware, surveys are posted in Media and Research Opportunities.

Edit: Beaten to it.
    Thank you

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 4, 2012
New on TSR

GCSE mocks revision

Talk study tips this weekend

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.