Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

HELP!-Concerning Graphics Card

This thread is sponsored by:
Announcements Posted on
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have a ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics card, and the only update on the companies website is for 3300 rather than 3200, If I downloaded this, would there be any effect?, what would happen?
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    it wont really benefit you?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Akbar2k7)
    it wont really benefit you?
    Do you need 3200 then, and 3300 download is pointless?
    • 70 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liquid394)
    Hi, I have a ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics card, and the only update on the companies website is for 3300 rather than 3200, If I downloaded this, would there be any effect?, what would happen?
    Yeah you need 3200. But, um, what is the download for? Your card is practically prehistoric, I don't see what difference it would make
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Junaid96)
    Yeah you need 3200. But, um, what is the download for? Your card is practically prehistoric, I don't see what difference it would make
    For computer games, and I was told I needed to update my graphics card as the loading screen kept going black, so ideally i need to download a 3200 rather than a 3300
    • 70 followers

ReputationRep:
    For computer games, and I was told I needed to update my graphics card as the loading screen kept going black, so ideally i need to download a 3200 rather than a 3300
    Yeah, download a 3200. Is it a laptop?

http://support.amd.com/us/psearch/Pa...ords=&items=20
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, download a 3200. Is it a laptop?

http://support.amd.com/us/psearch/Pa...ords=&items=20
    Yeh its a laptop haha hence the bad graphics card, and thanks for link , anything you should tell me before i download it
    • 70 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeh its a laptop haha hence the bad graphics card, and thanks for link , anything you should tell me before i download it
    No I don't know. Make sure it's compatible and stuff. I really don't know, it must be an old laptop you have
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    No I don't know. Make sure it's compatible and stuff. I really don't know, it must be an old laptop you have
    Na this laptop is new, its a windows 7, 32-bit, toshiba, do you think this would be correct? http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownloa...-Bit%20Edition
    • 70 followers

ReputationRep:
    Na this laptop is new, its a windows 7, 32-bit, toshiba, do you think this would be correct? http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownloa...-Bit%20Edition
    Oh, okay That download will tell you if it's compatible, I think. I really don't have a clue - when I installed mine I just downloaded everything I could see, but that's because I knew that my card was untouched (brand new in a computer I built myself).
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh, okay That download will tell you if it's compatible, I think. I really don't have a clue - when I installed mine I just downloaded everything I could see, but that's because I knew that my card was untouched (brand new in a computer I built myself).
    it states that its not compatiable with toshiba laptops, that download

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 4, 2012
New on TSR

Student in a Million awards

All the results from our prize-giving night

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.