Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Celebrity Big Brother 2012

This thread is sponsored by:
Announcements Posted on
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beebumble)
    I agree about Lauren! Moaning all week about how girls don't like her and how the girls have been mean to her. Only to nominate the boys who have been nice to her.:lolwut: Then being all over Luke telling him how hard it was to nominate after nominating him! On a side note girl needs a throat sweet.

I really like Caroline she made me laugh taking the piss out of the whole "just be yourself" thing. I think when the numbers dwindle down she'll be shown more. She'll probably end up being a big bitch though!

I've heard some people call Luke A boring which I can understand because he's just a normal man in his 30's. He's not going to stand out with the crazies in there. I think they're far more boring people in there though. likes where's Connor gone for?
    Hahahahah - this!!!
    I think Connor will get more interesting, but I don't think Luke A will. I think Luke A is more in there to learn about himself, while most of the others are in there for the money...as Cheivonne said in her chat with Chris the other night: "I would rather look like a **** with £100,000 in my pocket"
    Why would anyone want to live in a house with 18 strangers (most of them psycho), be humiliated on national TV and make yourself look like a mug, either for fame or money? Baffles me.

I would go on this show however, but only if it wasn't broadcast on TV. If I got to live in a house with 18 strangers and there were nominations etc, and it was filmed and no money involved, but when you come out you get to see yourself over the past 10 weeks - but you and only you, no one else, yeah I would do it - mainly to learn about myself. But to do it on national TV no no no - obviously channel 5 are going to stir things up as much as possible to get people to watch - why do people fail to realise this!!!!
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RinniieX)
    Caroline? "oh yeah id go out with chris on a date" .... " i nominate chris hes unhygenic" absoloute muppet
    Haha, I thought the exact same thing!

(Original post by RinniieX)
    aaron... full on tit. He will go on eviction night after today.
    Agreed.
    When I first found out Aaron and Chris were up for eviction I was sure I wanted Chris to leave, but I just watched last night's epsiode and thought Aaron was a absolute idiot so he should just go.
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    On a side note girl needs a throat sweet.
    :rofl3:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    My favourite currently is Shievonne, followed by Caroline, Scott, Rebecca and Adam. Least favourites are the five plastics - Arron, Luke S, Conor, Ashleigh and Sara.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I agree about Lauren! Moaning all week about how girls don't like her and how the girls have been mean to her. Only to nominate the boys who have been nice to her.:lolwut: Then being all over Luke telling him how hard it was to nominate after nominating him! On a side note girl needs a throat sweet.

I really like Caroline she made me laugh taking the piss out of the whole "just be yourself" thing. I think when the numbers dwindle down she'll be shown more. She'll probably end up being a big bitch though!

I've heard some people call Luke A boring which I can understand because he's just a normal man in his 30's. He's not going to stand out with the crazies in there. I think they're far more boring people in there though. likes where's Connor gone for?

Lool. 100%, that deep croaky voice gets on ma titties.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Lool anyone else hear Ashleigh say she was a 32DD last night?
    Now I am no human breast measurer but they look abit small for a 32DD. Can any girls give their expert knowledge?
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XO*)
    Now I am no human breast measurer but they look abit small for a 32DD. Can any girls give their expert knowledge?
    I was a little surprised when she said that too :giggle:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XO*)
    tbh maths doesnt look like it would be a strong point
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm a few episodes behind but they need to show more Benedict, I really like him and Scott
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm quite surprised that Benedict is only 32, he seems much older.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Duck and Cover)
    I'm quite surprised that Benedict is only 32, he seems much older.
    is he honestly? I thought he was older
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Luke sounded like he was constipated. I couldn't help but laugh myself. And they have failed this task already, I'm sure of it!!
    • 17 followers

ReputationRep:
    this task is LOL
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Halfway through tonights episode and I still don't quite get why people hate Arron so much. Chris is vile though, cannot stand him and really hope he goes. He's just agressive and delusional. Really like Adam, Shiv, Arron and Becky. Really dislike Lydia too. Love the no laughing challenge though!!
    • 17 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarang_assa)
    Halfway through tonights episode and I still don't quite get why people hate Arron so much. Chris is vile though, cannot stand him and really hope he goes. He's just agressive and delusional. Really like Adam, Shiv, Arron and Becky. Really dislike Lydia too. Love the no laughing challenge though!!
    what was that argument even about anyway?

Chris :mad:
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    I liked Chris,
    not anymore,
    I dont like Lydia either I hope both go,
    the girl in me loves Arron
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Missed the last bit where Chris was crying, anyone care to fill me in?
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cool Cat)
    what was that argument even about anyway?

Chris :mad:
    Basically the task is not to laugh, Scott accidentally laughed to himself, Chris started having a go, and Becky defended him saying everyone has slip ups. Chris thought this was completely unacceptable and used it as a platform to have a go at her for nominating him, or something like that. And then later on in the day he bloody laughs himself, hypocrite!!
    • 17 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarang_assa)
    Basically the task is not to laugh, Scott accidentally laughed to himself, Chris started having a go, and Becky defended him saying everyone has slip ups. Chris thought this was completely unacceptable and used it as a platform to have a go at her for nominating him, or something like that. And then later on in the day he bloody laughs himself, hypocrite!!
    thanks

tbh i re-watched then it all became clear I also thought hypocrite :mad:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    In my opinion chris should stay, souch a big personality and I think once he settles down he's actually quite a funny guy, he hilarious the first night, where as the other guy brings nothing.

Benedict and Adam seem genuinely nice guys

Lydias just a **** stering bitch

Conner is just boring to watch along with Luke A

Luke S obviously playing a game with the girls, oh well at least it's entertainment

Caroline, anything she says she just comes across as a pompus spoilt naive brat who's been brought up in cotton wool, she just mentioned about her feeling like her IQ was lowering when she spoke to chris, she can't be that smart if she's a drop out, no time for her.

I actually like Lauren, the way she stormed right in there the other night when the girls were bitching about her, respect, seems down to earth

Scott's just seriously confused, he needs to get a grip of himself

Not decided about Deana yet, she seems alright , stuck up for herself when Arron was being a **** tonight

Becky just grates on me, seems like she's playing a game she needs to just shut the **** up a bit and calm down

Haven't really seen much of sarah yet

Shievonne seems legit, haven't seen enough of her yet either

Pretty entertaining so far 8.5/10

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 11, 2012
New on TSR

Writing your personal statement

Our free PS builder tool makes it easy

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki TV section

Quick link:

Unanswered TV threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.