Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Swept fringe to a full fringe.

Announcements Posted on
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    At the moment my hair is really long at the back and a bit shorter at the sides (not ridiculously cut, it has just grown out that way :mad:) and my fringe (swept from a side parting) is quite long and actually 'blends' into the rest of my hair. I love it like this because I can easily tie it back and I only have it down for school and I just find hair in my face really irritating.

However, I feel like going back to a middle parting and a full fringe. What's the best way to manage this sort of hair style?

****I also want to have it quite a bit shorter- perhaps shoulder length... At the moment I have people asking 'have you straightened your hair?' purely because no amount of straightening with GHDs will tame it...

Should I have long hair with a full fringe/swept fringe or short hair with a full fringe/swept fringe? D:

I would post a picture of it's current state but I can't find one which really shows it's hideousness!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Get a full fringe. I have one and I love it. You just need to take time in blow drying straight and into place.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 5, 2012
New on TSR

What are your A-level predictions?

Join our AS and A2 results day chat thread

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered hair care and hairstyles threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.