The Student Room Group

GCSE Star Trek CA

I have now made the controlled assessments and Unit 2 has been renamed to The Production of Star Trek-I have only done the A tasks,to give you an idea of what the coursework is like,you get 3 hours for each piece and it is worth 50% in total of the GCSE along with Unit 1 Dangers of the Star Trek Universe.

Grade Boundaries for Unit 2A are:
CAP:37 A^=36 A*=35 A=33 B=31 C=27 D=22 E=15 F=12 G=7
Grade Boundaries for Unit 3A are:
CAP:35 A^=33 A*=32 A=29 B=26 C=21 D=17 E=13 F=8 G=4

For more information
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1
Can't believe people spent their time with that sort of stuff. :s-smilie:
Reply 2
Original post by Giggy88
Can't believe people spent their time with that sort of stuff. :s-smilie:

It was me,who created the coursework and exam,not people:confused:
Reply 3
All I have to say is... why?
Reply 4
Original post by lukas1051
All I have to say is... why?

I wanted to represent how a GCSE in Star Trek would look like and how it could be just as curriculum based in the same way as a lot of other GCSEs are-I think a lot of people get obsessed with the name "Star Trek" and think it is a silly GCSE but it is not and is very academically challenging,even for Star Trek lovers the content is very hard and I have also made it to test my dad,I'm not fully sure yet whether he is going to take the short course(just the exam) or the full course(the exam and coursework) but he is definitely doing the exam and he is doing foundation because he only got 10/80 for the higher tier exam,in his mock.
Reply 5
Mark Scheme?
Good work though still :colondollar:
Dude get a life

You're pathetic
Original post by Dalek1099
I wanted to represent how a GCSE in Star Trek would look like and how it could be just as curriculum based in the same way as a lot of other GCSEs are-I think a lot of people get obsessed with the name "Star Trek" and think it is a silly GCSE but it is not and is very academically challenging,even for Star Trek lovers the content is very hard and I have also made it to test my dad,I'm not fully sure yet whether he is going to take the short course(just the exam) or the full course(the exam and coursework) but he is definitely doing the exam and he is doing foundation because he only got 10/80 for the higher tier exam,in his mock.

WTF?
Reply 8
Original post by Dalek1099

Your dad is a wasteman.
... why would you do this?
Reply 10
Original post by Datbreh
Your dad is a wasteman.

he is unemployed not a wasteman.

Quick Reply

Latest