Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey! Sign in to get help with your study questionsNew here? Join for free to post

Maths Unit 2 Edexcel Modular- June 13th

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    hey do u no the grade boundries for the maths foundation paper x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    what about the foundation paper does anione know the grade boundries
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    The grade boundaries change each year. For the foundation exam in November it was:

/60
    C - 42
    D - 34
    E - 26
    F - 19
    G -12
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    What was tHe answer to the perpendicular line question?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Berry14)
    No idea but I heard if you rearranged it you get 1 mark
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    y=2x+1
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    What grades are all of you aiming for?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aasimzz)
    What grades are all of you aiming for?
    wanted an A* got a feeling I've only got an A though, overall I got 170/200 (ish!) what grade do you think that would be?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Are you talking about linear
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zozzy)
    wanted an A* got a feeling I've only got an A though, overall I got 170/200 (ish!) what grade do you think that would be?
    Are you talking about linear paper
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    To be honest I kinda feel dissapointed. My teacher did not teach us about perpendicular and circle theorems. I new I couldve done it if he taught us!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Are you talking about linear paper
    yeah I am
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zozzy)
    yeah I am
    Well most of us did modular. But if you think you got 170 that could be an a*. But only if you did not make other mistakes. But sounds like an A* to me
    My target is a B.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Ended up with y=-x+10 for the perpendicular question, apart from that I found the exam pretty easy.
    Last question I got x-5/2x^2, surds i got 2root6 and recurring decimal as fraction I got 23/90.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dan18)
    Ended up with y=-x+10 for the perpendicular question, apart from that I found the exam pretty easy.
    Last question I got x-5/2x^2, surds i got 2root6 and recurring decimal as fraction I got 23/90.
    for the perpendicular i got y=-2x+13 ?! what was the question again? and i got the same as you for all the other questions
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    for the perpendicular i got y=-2x+13 ?! what was the question again? and i got the same as you for all the other questions
    Line has equation of 2y+x=5. What is perpendicular line that passes through point (3,7)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    To be honest I kinda feel dissapointed. My teacher did not teach us about perpendicular and circle theorems. I new I couldve done it if he taught us!!
    Yes, that's really bad! what year are you in?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    im really worried:/ im aiming for an A* but worked out the perpendicular one wrong. i rearranged it right though so how many marks have i lost there? what did you get for the speed question? I got something like 137.5
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    im really worried:/ im aiming for an A* but worked out the perpendicular one wrong. i rearranged it right though so how many marks have i lost there? what did you get for the speed question? I got something like 137.5
    I got 137.5 as well, you might get a mark or two for doing the right rearranging. It will probably be 54 for an A*
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dan18)

I got 137.5 as well, you might get a mark or two for doing the right rearranging. It will probably be 54 for an A*
    Okay, good they did loads about percentages! :L for the electricity bill question did you only have to times the two numbers? i mean it was worth 4 marks!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 29, 2012
New on TSR

A-level results day

Is it about making your parents proud?

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.