The Student Room Group

11 June 2012 Edexcel Maths GCSE

Hi! I'm kinda new here (this is my first thread). I'm sitting the Edexcel Higher Maths GCSE next week and I was wondering when are we gonna get the results.

You see, I'm going to an International Trip in August, but I wanna leave the country with the pride of an A*. Do you think I'm gonna get the results till August?

Thanks in advance, Gabriel.
Reply 1
Original post by destroyer783
Hi! I'm kinda new here (this is my first thread). I'm sitting the Edexcel Higher Maths GCSE next week and I was wondering when are we gonna get the results.

You see, I'm going to an International Trip in August, but I wanna leave the country with the pride of an A*. Do you think I'm gonna get the results till August?

Hi :wavey:

All GCSE results are released on the 23rd August. You usually pick them up from school, but if you can't make that then many schools have a policy of sending them to your house. :smile:
Reply 2
So, I'll just ask my school to send them over?
Reply 3
So, I'll just ask my school to send them over?
Yes, it's probably best to ask your school about it. :smile:
Reply 4
Wicked! Thanks a lot Pandora! Hoping for the best :wink:
Reply 5
Wicked! Thanks a lot Pandora! Hoping for the best :wink:
No problem, good luck with it! :biggrin:
Reply 6
So if anyone can get the mark scheme for the papers maybe tomorrow, could they possibly post it on here. I think I did the edexcel non-calculator paper.
Reply 7

we got told at the end of the exam that you can access it online, meaning that on the day every edexcel candidate has a login and can login and see the results for all gcse's they have taken with edexcel
Reply 8
Original post by HN-95
we got told at the end of the exam that you can access it online, meaning that on the day every edexcel candidate has a login and can login and see the results for all gcse's they have taken with edexcel

Really? How would I go about doing this?

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my LT18i

Quick Reply

Latest