The Student Room Group

3 Most Important Factors to look for in a Partner?

Scroll to see replies

- Attraction
Like another person has already said, I don't really care about them being overly gorgeous and amazing as long as we have a connection.

- Sense of Humour
Must. I like people who make me laugh.

- Honest/Trustworthy
If I can't trust someone to be honest with me, I do not want a relationship. Had this with my ex and it was so annoying, especially because he'd then turn around and tell me that when I was out doing something I was having sex with an imaginary line of people. (That's okay, we can work through that, but telling me that I'm lying about going to my Grandad's funeral is one step too far.)
1)Attraction
2)personality
3)Education
4)Religion ,race etc ...
5)Money
Original post by hiding12
what do you offer in return?

Umm, me?
Reply 63
1) Good heart.
2) Humorous.
3) Intelligent.

To be honest I can't see it working unless he had all 3. It probably also wouldnt work without trust, compatibility, attraction etc etc.
Personality (genuine/considerate/sense of humour/have common interests etc)
Good looking enough
Intelligent enough
Reply 65
Original post by jacqueline789
Umm, me?

how come you demand so much from a man? Whats so special about you?
Original post by hiding12
how come you demand so much from a man? Whats so special about you?

How is wealth, looks and personality high demand? Not like i'm asking for a millionaire, just decency. As for what's so special about me? Isn't that for my 'man' to decide.
Reply 67
Original post by jacqueline789
How is wealth, looks and personality high demand? Not like i'm asking for a millionaire, just decency. As for what's so special about me? Isn't that for my 'man' to decide.

yes obv but if you expect that, you need to be something 'special' yourself

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending