The Student Room Group

What do you have for breakfast? What did you have for breakfast today?

Scroll to see replies

Had 5 weetabix in milk, 2 pieces of wholemeal toast with peanut butter and cherry jam, a banana, half a pint of milk, and a glass of mango juice. Revision fuel!
Reply 21
Golden nuggets.
Reply 22
An omelette
I sort of stumbled out of bed at about 12pm and ate some super noodles, not sure if that counts as lunch or breakfast
Reply 24
Usually toast or a bowl of cereal/shreddies/weetabix! Although i don't mind an egg every now and then... (which basically means when i can be bothered. :colondollar: )
Reply 25
usually toast or cereal
but today i had left over curry :colone:
50g oats with skimmed milk, 2 whole eggs n 2 egg white omelette with peppers, tomatoes n shroom and a cuppa OJ
-cutting breakfast
Had 2 slices of buttered toast this morning, but I usually eat 3 weetabix, just so happens that the house is out of weetabix right now.

On Sundays I work at 9am so I normally go for a McD's bacon roll beforehands.
Reply 28
Lately I've been having porridge or an omelette. Today I attempted to make a pancakes with ground almonds instead of normal flour... didn't look like a pancake but tasted good. Going to try again tomorrow!
I had two cherry and sultana scones, a cup of tea, some fresh fruit cut up into like a salad type thing.

Not very breakfasty, oh well.
Reply 30
Ben and Jerry's Cookie Doe :awesome:
Reply 31
Today I had some croissants and a strawberry milkshake, it's usually either that or a toasted peanut butter bagel. :coma:
Reply 32
2 slices of wholemeal toast and an apple usually. If not bran flakes with semi-skimmed milk and banana on the top.
A cup of tea and Weetabix.

I don't even like the stuff, but it was all we had.
Reply 34
Weetabix! And a banana too, if we've got any.
My breakfasts vary a lot.. yesterday I was at my BF's and had a bowl of those choco pillow things and a cup of tea. Today I had a bowl of cheerios and a banana. Most college days I will have scrambled eggs or eggy bread..om nom nom. Although the other day I had an exam and was running late, so breakfast was 2 jaffa cakes. Oops :doh:
Reply 36
Milkshake. I'm getting skinny :smile:
Reply 37
sugar puffs, cinnamon on butter on toast(!), and black tea, with two dipp-able biscuits :awesome:
Coco Pops then a Pain-Au-Chocolat.

Mmm chocolate breakfast.

Though usually I just have cereal then toast or a yoghurt.
Reply 39
Pussy.

Quick Reply

Latest