The Student Room Group

What do you have for breakfast? What did you have for breakfast today?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
A poached egg on two slices of wholegrain bread with butter and Marmite, and a cup of coffee. Sat and watched my boyfriend eat a double sausage and egg McMuffin and two hash browns yesterday, though - may have had a tiny bit. :p:
Two slices of brown toast with peanut butter & a bowl of museli with semi-skimmed milk. No idea why anyone will care what I had for breakfast :tongue: Stay tuned for tomorrow's breakfast update (which will probably be startlingly similar).
Reply 62
I had....nothing! But then the next thing I ate was about 5 hours after I woke up which was a turkey ham sammich - that counts as breakfastsss...not really
I couldn't cope without breakfast!

I had oats so simple made with almond milk and cinnamon, and a piece of wholemeal toast with flora light and marmite.
I've just had a greek yoghurt with granola, 2 kiwis and a cup of green tea. :smile:

I need breakfast to wake me up and give me a reason to get out of bed!

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100
2 slices of crunchy peanut butter on toast + a coffee
When I get to work I have another coffee until snack time.

Yesterday was the same. On a good day I'll have Weetabix + fruit + coffee/tea or apple porridge in the Winter.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 66
I made pancakes today, had 3 of it, 1 with butter and maple syrup. 1 with nuttella and another with banana and strawberry. Washed down with a nice mug of green tea.
Special K Red Berries, and just before work I'll have two slices of buttered wholemeal toast.
A slice of toast, a cinammon swirl and a cup of tea :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest