Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

CCEA A-Level Spanish

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't find a thread about this so I thought i'd start a new one is anyone else doing the AS Spanish exam tomorrow? Do you have any predictions on what might come up as the exam question? we haven't done many past papers so I don't really know what to expect. Also if anyone has links to any past papers I would apprieciate it if you could post it on here! Thanks and good luck!
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    I did AS Spanish last year, and from my (rather rusty!) recollection, the essay titles were on technology and young people helping the elderly. So perhaps those won't come up this year

¡Buena suerte!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hey, only seeing this now, how did you find it? I was really pleased actually, the reading was pretty difficult in fact our teachers said that the topic is something that they used to teach for A2 but not AS. Listening and Translation were pretty fine, really relieved about the essay however, I could have happily answered either of them, I went for music though as I had quite a few phrases left over from my oral on music and also liked the final point!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unclekevo)
    Hey, only seeing this now, how did you find it? I was really pleased actually, the reading was pretty difficult in fact our teachers said that the topic is something that they used to teach for A2 but not AS. Listening and Translation were pretty fine, really relieved about the essay however, I could have happily answered either of them, I went for music though as I had quite a few phrases left over from my oral on music and also liked the final point!
    Hey yeah I thought it was okay too I didn't really have enough time for the listening cause i sat there laughing at how they prounounced Twitter for about 5 minutes lol but it wasn't hard :P Yeah it was a bit hard and I didn't remember learning anything about it but I don't think the vocab was too difficult so fingers crossed I did okay with that too omg yes i was sooo happy when I saw the essays they were so easy! I did the one about family just because I revised it more but I wouldn't have minded doing the one about music oh right fair enough, you're so lucky if it was similar to your oral! I can't remember what the translation was about to save my life but from what i remember i didnt have any trouble with it good luck with your results!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 16, 2012
New on TSR

Strictly iPlayer

Will you still watch if some BBC programmes go online only?

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.