Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys a little help here... :(

Announcements Posted on

Ok I've been seeing a guy for some time. He was in town for exchange and went back home (2 hours away) about a month ago. We dated while he was here, he asked to see me almost every day. He's been very affectionate, to the extent that I wondered if he was infatuated with me. After he left he's contacted me a lot. I've perhaps been a bit on the passive side, as I haven't had time to come and visit. He asked to come back home with me about a week ago, which I found a bit 'much' so earl on. Nevertheless I've responded that I "miss him too".

Anyway, today he updated his status to "NYC". I know his brother and sister in law lives there with their baby. Quite a bit of people have 'liked' it and commented, and now a male friend have commented "love is in the air ".
    I mean what... isn't this a clear indicator that he is meeting a girl in NY?
    I'm a bit upset I also find it weird, I think you have to be serious with someone for friends to comment like that. When I talk to him again, should I be cold, mention it or what? Don't want to look like a stalker or anything.
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'd just subtly ask him about it.

Anyone else? I'm really a bit of a pessimist here. I can think of reasons why he'd go to NY (his brother and his brother's wife is expecting another baby, it might be coming now), but the comment is really strange. He appears to be an affectionate type, maybe he's fallen for someone else as easily as he fell for me.

I don't know if this is either such a strong indicator he's meeting someone else that I should give up on him or just ignore. Either way, if he contacts me again when I'm back from holiday, I feel like I need to set the situation straight.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i think u can just ask him friendly or comment " who is she" .....and see what he says....

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 10, 2012
New on TSR

Find out what year 11 is like

Going into year 11? Students who did it last year share what to expect.

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.