The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I would take da bullet for martin luther king with a bullet proof vest or at least stop him from getting assasinated
Reply 21
simstu666
I didnt say all the muslims did I? I said the scum bag ones like abu hamza and his gay son.

Homophobic too? God obviously didnt smile upon you when you was born.
Reply 22
simstu666

And a moderator telling me to shut the f**k up. Is that whats called leading by example.

I wonder why:confused: (racist homophobic devil worshipping ignoramus)
Pirate
If you went back in time who would you slap, who would u kiss, who would you keep alive ect...?

Personally i would take shakespeare back (or foward) with me into 2006 and force him to write another Hamlet-like play.

Slap: Hitler, a real hard slap!
Kiss: Marilyn Monroe, gorgeous.
Keep Alive: Grandad as he was my inspiration and motivation (still is but it would be better of he was here).
Meet: I would like to meet my paternal grand parents also.
Reply 24
jaird.88
Slap: Hitler, a real hard slap!
Kiss: Marilyn Monroe, gorgeous.
Keep Alive: Grandad as he was my inspiration and motivation (still is but it would be better of he was here).
Meet: I would like to meet my paternal grand parents also.

Marilyn Monroe is a popular pick. i heard that she didnt commit suicide it was a government cover up...:confused:
Pirate
Marilyn Monroe is a popular pick. i heard that she didnt commit suicide it was a government cover up...:confused:

What were they covering up?
Slap - Easy E for being an idiot with his promiscuity, and thus keep him alive

Kiss - Hmmm, would have to be Cleopatra, just to see if the stories are true

Keep alive - I wouldn't want to, everyone dies when it's their time, and interfering with that would be wrong.

Meet - Hitler, cos I think he was a cruel and evil person, but he was also a revolutionary. Not many people can take something they thought of as a concept and put it into practice, let alone against the whole world. In my mind, that is impressive, even if the intentions were wrong.

Meet (2) - My past self. I believe in continuity of the human soul, and thus that we have multiple lives that our concious does not fully recognise but our subconcious does. My last life was a WW2 pilot, and I think that it'd be cool to meet the person who last had my soul :smile:

Meet (3) - Martin Luther King, for obvious reasons.

Meet (4) - General Lee of the Confederated Army of America, to meet the man behind the legends.

Bring to 2006 - Henry Ford, so he could see what his dream of a car for everyone has become.

Kill - Contrary to the keep alive, I'd kill Kurt Cobain, just to make all those little Nirvana fans who think he was murdered and it was a conspiracy happy!
Reply 27
i'd bring Marlon Brando back when he was at his best and have loads of sex with him.
i'd bring Hitschock back and the movie "the birds" and get a role in it.
Reply 28
I'd bring back Adam Ant from the 80s just so that we could hang out and look cool.
Pirate
I haven't a clue, sorry. All i know is that she was b-e-a-utiful.

for slap: I'd go back to biblical times, I'd slap joseph for beliving that his wife imaculatly conceived a child... then hang around for 30years to see If i'm right or wrong.

Kiss - If i was getting the choice of going anywhere back in time, to kiss anyone, I'd prob just pick a week and knock on beyonce knowles door!

and with regards to keeping alive... I dont think I could or would. who would you pick? like someone else said. everyone has their time.
Reply 31
I'd slap the guy who invented the nuke, just before he invented it. You never know, I might derail his train of thought!

I'd kiss my ex when we were still together and the relationship was still great.

I'd wouldn't keep anyone alive, and I wouldn't kill anyone.
Reply 32
I'd keep freddie Murcury (sp?) alive, so i could go see Queen, and elvis <3 -i'd kiss him too.
Reply 33
I wouldn't go back. I'd go forward a 1000 years in the future. Just to see what it's like.
Reply 34
rewmck
What were they covering up?

She was murdered (i think)
Reply 35
p00p
I wouldn't go back. I'd go forward a 1000 years in the future. Just to see what it's like.

Lol but everyone might be dead because of the meteor... but thats a completely new thread
I'd get Princess diana with me, I dont thnk i'd slap or kiss anyone, coz all ppl i wanted to kiss are alive and i did kiss them :smile:
Reply 37
CherryGarcia
I'd get Princess diana with me, I dont thnk i'd slap or kiss anyone, coz all ppl i wanted to kiss are alive and i did kiss them :smile:

You might aswell work out how she died and if it was really "planned accident"
Reply 38
Pirate
You might aswell work out how she died and if it was really "planned accident"

Everyone knows it was planned....just can't prove it :p:
Jesus christ, Pirate: