The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Actuarial Science LSE firmers

Hey to anyone who finds this. Hope revision and exams are going well. Just thought I start a thread to meet people who will be venturing on this course with me (hopefully) for the next three years starting in october... What offers did you all get?
Reply 1
sorry, i'm not an actuarial science timer but was wondering what grades you got (GCSE and A-level) as i am planning to go for actuarial science at LSE next year
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Well I did IGCSEs and got 5A*s 4As. I'm doing maths, further maths, economics, physics and drama & theatre studies and predicted A*A*A*AA. My offer is conditional, AAA in maths, further maths and physics. What A levels are you doing?
Same department. Check my profile for info on that stuff.
Original post by sweya
Well I did IGCSEs and got 5A*s 4As. I'm doing maths, further maths, economics, physics and drama & theatre studies and predicted A*A*A*AA. My offer is conditional, AAA in maths, further maths and physics. What A levels are you doing?

Hey Just needed a tip, I want to do actuarial sciences from LSE and have taken Eco, Physics, Furthermath and acc. math :/ Does LSE consider acc. math which we have to finish in one year,
Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending