The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Mystical
Violence In the Media is Reflected through violence in real life?

Why didn't you put that in the thread title? You'd have more responses I'm sure.

This is pretty poor syntax. Do you think that violence in the media is a reflection of violence in everyday life, or that there is more violence in everyday life because of the violence in the media? :confused:
Reply 2
Johnny
Why didn't you put that in the thread title? You'd have more responses I'm sure.

This is pretty poor syntax. Do you think that violence in the media is a reflection of violence in everyday life, or that there is more violence in everyday life because of the violence in the media? :confused:

I didn't put it in the title because each time another arguement will be put up. so like today
the arguement is about
Do you thik that...
Education has important role on society?
Reply 3
I believe that the media has a significant amount of influence on the violence in real life, but I don't think that all violence comes from being influenced by the media.
Reply 4
pianist
I believe that the media has a significant amount of influence on the violence in real life, but I don't think that all violence comes from being influenced by the media.

I think that as well. the Media has some influence over a persons behaviour but only a small effect. the way a person behaves though is entirely up to them.

Latest

Trending

Trending